Anyone can help me remove the party announce (when someone in enemy team trinkets) in this script?
    -- TRINKETS --
    trinkets = {}
    local arenaFrame, trinket
    for i = 1, 5 do
    arenaFrame = "ArenaEnemyFrame"..i
    trinket = CreateFrame("Cooldown", arenaFrame.."Trinket", ArenaEnemyFrames)
    trinket:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", arenaFrame, 15, -9)
    trinket:SetSize(26, 26)
    trinket.icon = trinket:CreateTexture(nil, "BACKGROUND")
    trinket.icon:SetAllPoints()
    trinket.icon:SetTexture("Interface\\Icons\\inv_jewelry_trinketpvp_01")
    trinket:Hide()
    trinkets["arena"..i] = trinket
    end

local events = CreateFrame("Frame")
    function events:UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED(unitID, spell, rank, lineID, spellID)
    if not trinkets[unitID] then
    return
    end
    if spellID == 59752 or spellID == 42292 then
    CooldownFrame_SetTimer(trinkets[unitID], GetTime(), 120, 1)
    SendChatMessage("Trinket used by: "..GetUnitName(unitID, true), "PARTY")
    end
    end

function events:PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD()
    local _, instanceType = IsInInstance()
    if instanceType == "arena" then
    self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    elseif self:IsEventRegistered("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED") then
    self:UnregisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    for _, trinket in pairs(trinkets) do
    trinket:SetCooldown(0, 0)
    trinket:Hide()
    end
    end
    end
    events:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) return self[event](self, ...) end)
    events:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
    Should be fairly simple and I could do it myself but I'm lazy.
    Probably just need to remove the code around "Trinket used by:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Anyone can help me remove the party announce (when someone in enemy team trinkets) in this script?
    Should be fairly simple and I could do it myself but I'm lazy.
    Probably just need to remove the code around "Trinket used by:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
    You just did do it yourself. Remove
    Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    You just did do it yourself. Remove
    Code:
    Thanks, worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

also. any addon that i can change angle on edges or is there a way in STUF/SUF i can do this? (see img)

shameless bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    also. any addon that i can change angle on edges or is there a way in STUF/SUF i can do this? (see img)
    As far as I know you are short of luck. None of the frame APIs offer anything other than square shapes, so you would have to use a custom bar texture that was pre-cut to shape (or multiple colored frames to approximate that, but that would be painful.)

Deleted
    Hello guys! Found this UI from another forum, but unfortunately the poster couldn't say who was the design god behind it. Does anyone here what addon shows unitframes, specially HP%, like that?

i.imgur.com/WhLSzjq.png

Thanks

E: Couldn't use hyperlink because this is my first post..

That was done in WA and Arborous (spelling?) of these forums is the creator. He was trying out various colorblind settings to explain the weird colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

ouf_Hank. we should sticky a post answering this question.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Maybe a "what is this UI or addon" sticky post with images of commonly queried UI's and addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    That was done in WA and Arborous (spelling?) of these forums is the creator. He was trying out various colorblind settings to explain the weird colors.
    Thank you demented! Gotta find him/her and give credit for inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Thanks Slippy! I'll tattoo it to my knuckles, jpgs later.
    Last edited by mmocc27bdea16c; 2015-04-11 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisuz View Post
    re: ouf_Hanf: Thanks Slippy! I'll tattoo it to my knuckles, jpgs later.
    lol, no problem. It's not anything about you -- it's apparently that everyone loves ouf_Hank, it's FoTM right now, so lots of people want to know what it is, haha.

Deleted
    Since we got into ouf_Hank, what'd be the best place to ask about modifying it? Original creator doesn't support it anymore and I guess other people would love to know how to make it look like in previous screenshot (just HP, nothing else).

Quote Originally Posted by Chisuz View Post
    Since we got into ouf_Hank, what'd be the best place to ask about modifying it? Original creator doesn't support it anymore and I guess other people would love to know how to make it look like in previous screenshot (just HP, nothing else).
    You can ask any questions you have in this forum. Thankfully the original author licensed it under the LGPL, so you are absolutely free to do anything you want in terms of updating it, provided you distribute the "source" along with any changed version -- not that this is hard with a lua addon, haha.

You probably want a separate thread though, and you might want to pick a different project name to "hank" that was more descriptive for the version you upload.

Checked this? Seems like its what you're asking for is done by someone else already. HankFanUpdate for 6.0

i can't seem to find an up-to-date, working addon that hides the blizz party frames
    anyone have an idea of one that is at least in working order?
    thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by the9thresident View Post
    i can't seem to find an up-to-date, working addon that hides the blizz party frames
    anyone have an idea of one that is at least in working order?
    thank you in advance
    Try this, see if it's what you want:

/script HidePartyFrame()
    green is the color!

is it possible to have a weakaura constantly make a sound while its active? id like to have it make a sound over and over and over until i use the ability and the weakaura goes away for the duration of the cd. i can obviously get it to make a sound when it pops up but not a constant sound.

Deleted
    I am looking for an addon/mod/UI that can put a marker on a player in the raid tab (a personal one), lets say a number 1. I wish it also to make me able to put the same marker on many people.

This doesnt have to be cross client, only for personal preference (my UI)

Example from how a raid tab looks:

Group 1
    Name (addon group 1)
    Name (addon group 1)
    Name (addon group 1)
    Name (addon group 1)

Group 2
    Name (addon group 1)
    Name (addon group 1)
    Name (addon group 2)
    Name (addon group 3) etc..

Does this exist anywhere out there? Maybe some UI have it implemented?
    Maybe even someone can make this!?

is it possible to have a weakaura show a timer for how long since i last cast a specific ability? i want to see how long i go without shadow word paining my target for example.

Deleted
    Since ElvUI's own forum is getting more dead every day I'll give a shot to MMO-Champion community. I've googled, I've studied, I've killed the dragons and tried pretty much everything without results.

How the goblin I can show procs (like ElvUI's Aura Bars) without the actual bar? I need them to pop up like buffs (square icon with timer) but only show what Aura Bars would show.