Does anyone have a reference for Weak Aura custom triggers? Everything I found on WoWAce leads to a 404 page :C

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Does anyone have a reference for Weak Aura custom triggers? Everything I found on WoWAce leads to a 404 page :C
    Like this?

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...stom-triggers/
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...nd-untriggers/

So you can have a load condition in WeakAuras based on Encounter ID, but it doesn't seem to let you enter a list of encounter IDs--just one per aura.

Is it possible to create a custom trigger that fires whenever an encounter ID exists? AKA, check encounter ID variable and if != null (or != 0) then return true? I've been trying to find something in the wow api but I'm not making headway.

Deleted
    You can build custom triggers that basically do the same very easily.
    The events you are looking for are ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END. I don't remember the order of arguments, but you can just look at the combat log and search for those events. It contains the encounter id, name, difficulty and raid size (+ wipe/kill status for end).
    Then you can check if the id is one that you need or just trigger in general when it is for every encounter.

I don't know why but for some reason when I found that earlier it was giving me a 404. Weird. I should be able to make it work. I'm trying to count the number of bounces cascade does until the next time I cast cascade. I'm fairly certain that'll be a combat log even triggering cascade, but I'm unsure how to go about it. I know next to nothing about LUA.

I don't know why but for some reason when I found that earlier it was giving me a 404. Weird. I should be able to make it work. I'm trying to count the number of bounces cascade does until the next time I cast cascade. I'm fairly certain that'll be a combat log even triggering cascade, but I'm unsure how to go about it. I know next to nothing about LUA.
    Oh yeah I'm clueless as well :P

You probably found the links for the old WA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for an addon similar to wholusted, but who used their legendary ring, that tells me/raid who used the ring.

There is a WA for that if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Looking for an addon similar to wholusted, but who used their legendary ring, that tells me/raid who used the ring.
    Exorsus Raid Tools recently added chat announcements for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a WA for that if you'd like.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Exorsus Raid Tools recently added chat announcements for that.
    thank you both, went with exorsus

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me with something, a WA for Grounding totem, that says which spell was absorbed or reflected, and for what amount.

Deleted
    Does anyone know what is this addon called? It's a raid cooldown timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenor32 View Post
    Does anyone know what is this addon called? It's a raid cooldown timer.
    There are many addons that do this and most of them can be configured to look that way.
    Personally I'd recommend using the Exorsus Raid Tools version. It should even have a preset that looks like this, though you can obviously customise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    There are many addons that do this and most of them can be configured to look that way.
    Personally I'd recommend using the Exorsus Raid Tools version. It should even have a preset that looks like this, though you can obviously customise it.
    I was going to say that looks very much like Exorsus Raid Tools -- one of their defaults looks like that.

Blood Legion Cooldowns is an alternative to Exorsus raid tools if you are looking for something more lightweight.
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw63375.png

how to make action bars like here? with rep bar. addon name? action bars - nmainbar if someone need it

and how to make pop up icon when spell is off cooldown ? only through WA/TMW?
    Last edited by arsikk; 2015-08-08 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arsikk View Post
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw63375.png

how to make action bars like here? with rep bar. addon name? action bars - nmainbar if someone need it

and how to make pop up icon when spell is off cooldown ? only through WA/TMW?
    You install this addon, which is where the screenshot comes from - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...20-oUFAbu.html

Yes, you need to use WA/TMW if you want pop up icons like that. It's not difficult to learn.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with any info about the Unit Frames and Action Bars for this screenshot in the Post Your UI thread: http://puu.sh/jhCqk/e4191b88e6.jpg

I'm assuming this is ElvUI, but the Unit Frame appears to have a custom color and texture, as well as the action bars. It also seems they have borders (not sure if it's KG Panels or some kind of setting/addon for ElvUI. Anyone able to shed any light?

Quote Originally Posted by Slshy View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone could provide me with any info about the Unit Frames and Action Bars for this screenshot in the Post Your UI thread: http://puu.sh/jhCqk/e4191b88e6.jpg

I'm assuming this is ElvUI, but the Unit Frame appears to have a custom color and texture, as well as the action bars. It also seems they have borders (not sure if it's KG Panels or some kind of setting/addon for ElvUI. Anyone able to shed any light?
    It's ElvUI. You can change the texture of just about anything in the UI. Not sure what specific texture that is.

The "borders" are from not having Pixel Mode enabled. The setting is under the "General" section of /ec (the first screen when you open it up). Uncheck "pixel perfect". You can adjust the colors of the borders in the "Media" drop down of the same "General" section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Anyone been having problems with the addon: Clique not saving binds? Everytime I log out or DC they all get erased :c
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Is there a way to import settings from one WoW account to another?(Settings, keybinds, all the small things we change in the default options)

Two WoW accounts on my battle.net account. The new one has all the very default settings, I tried copying from the WTF folder and it did absolutely nothing.