7+ Year Old Account
    How do you change the settings so DBM is in a separate window and not general chat window?
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    How do you change the settings so DBM is in a separate window and not general chat window?
    /dbm config

Can anyone tell me what font this is? looking back on my old screenshots from Wrath I seem to have used it a lot and sadly this is the best screenshot of it.

i.imgur.com/zPoOlaA.png

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    They were asking which font, not addon.
    Unfortunately having had a look around myself, I am unable to find one that quite matches.
    Having no curve on the bottom of the lower-case t is proving pretty unusual, as is the style of the lower case a.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    They were asking which font, not addon.
    Unfortunately having had a look around myself, I am unable to find one that quite matches.
    Having no curve on the bottom of the lower-case t is proving pretty unusual, as is the style of the lower case a.
    Oh right....

Could it be Century Gothic Bold?

Deleted
    Anyone know an addon just like the old Hydrachat? Or simple still have the addon laying around.

It works like: When you recieve a whisper, the name pops up on the left side on the screen, when you press the name, it opens a chat box which you can then either close after you've responded, or minimize for further conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by KoldT View Post
    Anyone know an addon just like the old Hydrachat? Or simple still have the addon laying around.

It works like: When you recieve a whisper, the name pops up on the left side on the screen, when you press the name, it opens a chat box which you can then either close after you've responded, or minimize for further conversations.
    WIM does that but it goes directly to the "opens a chat box"" part instead of a list of names like Hydrachat.

Quote Originally Posted by KoldT View Post

And Cellular also does similar.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quick question. Does anyone know of any action bar addons that can do rectangle buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone know of any action bar addons that can do rectangle buttons?
    What do you mean rectangle Buttons? As in opposed to the square ones?

Is it possible to get a scrolling combat text that works like league of legends for multi-damage abilities.

Ie, there is a character ash that shoots a barage of arrows. Each arrow shows it damage hit, then scroll up in a top number that adds the damage from each hit together.

Would be cool to see for aoe hits and other mulithit spells (thinking whirlwind, bladestorm), or even enhance shaman adding up all windfury strikes per melee attack.

poor example of miss fortune aoe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xo...etailpage#t=38

No one knows my issue above? Question 1 or 2 :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41067357

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    No one knows my issue above? Question 1 or 2 :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41067357
    Some of my addons also look really small in Beta, like MacroToolkit and AddonControlPanel.

I'm nowhere near to being knowledgeable about these stuff, but it seems like the way the engine handles UI and/or resolution has changed in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Some of my addons also look really small in Beta, like MacroToolkit and AddonControlPanel.

I'm nowhere near to being knowledgeable about these stuff, but it seems like the way the engine handles UI and/or resolution has changed in Legion.
    I had this issue pre patch of today though, and had it a few weeks back when I did my first try too, just not as crazy as it is now. It sucks because I got tons of creative ideas I cant express now in making an UI.

Quote Originally Posted by secondratetech View Post
    Is it possible to get a scrolling combat text that works like league of legends for multi-damage abilities.
    I know MSBT has a feature to sum up the damage a spell makes within x amount of seconds. It doesn't show each individual damage though, but maybe it can be configured to do that as well in coding.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    What do you mean rectangle Buttons? As in opposed to the square ones?
    imgur.com/yS0z0lU

Here's an example. I know in years past I've seen action bar addons that can do it, but I none of the current ones I've seen can.

If if still works, try Masque Rectangle @ wowinterface.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    imgur.com/yS0z0lU

Here's an example. I know in years past I've seen action bar addons that can do it, but I none of the current ones I've seen can.
    I'd have to check but I think bartender can do it.

Haven't played in a couple years and I see ForteXorcist is no longer maintained, is there a good replacement?

I really enjoyed the DoT and Cooldown timers it had.