Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im running old raids and I never know if I have already learned the set piece from token for transmog or not. Is there addon that show in tooltip I have already the set piece so I dont have to visit tier vendor after every raid?
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/transmogtokens

or

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tokensplainer <- I prefer this

Any addons that has like a "gold history"...say going back 30 days, what gold did I have then. Had a crazy month as I always seem to do, at least it seems good for average WOD months I had say in February...but cant be sure if its 250k, or like 400k.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Any addons that has like a "gold history"...say going back 30 days, what gold did I have then. Had a crazy month as I always seem to do, at least it seems good for average WOD months I had say in February...but cant be sure if its 250k, or like 400k.
    TradeSkillMaster has this feature

Is there an addon similar to conslegion I guess that will lead you through all the quests in a storyline sequence so that I can finish up one story line fully before moving on to the next? I am trying to get through the Suramar quest lines for example and I just feel so scattered with the story.

anyone know how to change class colors in Details? tried looking through the addon folder and the WTF without any luck. there's several things called class_color, but nothings changing ingame

edit: fixed
    Last edited by santera; 2016-10-22 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
    Well anyway there are no "best" Addons for healling. There are Addons that make it easier for you to figure out who needs healing and where are some Debuffs to remove. Thats it. Some people like Pitbullframes (mostly customized) some other think its best to Heal with Grid and Clique or something like that... I guess you have to find out whats best for you urself.
    Agree theres no addon that will heal for you!

Anyone have a WA for prot paladin consecration that accounts for artifact traits modifying the duration?

I've found plenty of prot weakaura bundles but none of them do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8oECXhJEFU 8.08 timing look at his weakaura texture on action bars, who could help?

Does anyone know if Altz plans on doing updates? I LOVE THAT UI and i would hate to loose it.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Deleted
    Anyone recognize this addons?
    imgur [dot] com/a/6h0sl
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by buxx0 View Post
    Anyone recognize this addons?
    imgur [dot] com/a/6h0sl
    Thanks!
    There's a lot of addons there. Which one specifically?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    There's a lot of addons there. Which one specifically?
    Especially raid unit frames and healthbars.

Quote Originally Posted by buxx0 View Post
    Especially raid unit frames and healthbars.
    Looks to be ElvUI.
    Can disable some other parts of the UI, but those aren't modular and able to be used separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what this window is/what causes it:

/fstack says that it's "artifactframe.forgebadgetframe"

It seems to pop up when I log into the game in my class hall, since 7.1.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

That's just the artifact window. It's a known issue (before 7.1) with any addon that requests artifact data at login or refresh. ExRT had that issue and Hekili is still trying to fix it. There may be other artifact-related addons that also do that.

It's technically a Blizzard bug due to one of their functions returning nil data and then comparing it to a number. If you check your Lua errors, there should be one of that nature to go along with that blank artifact window.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-10-26 at 05:51 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay. I figured it was a bugged version of the main artifact pane, but the message about not having unlocked the full potential was strange, so I wondered if it was alerting me to something I should know about.

Thanks!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

How to disable DBM crap "guild has pulled boss" ? Looked so much in settings...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Hey, I need a little help with weakauras2 i cant seem to figure out! :/
    I wanted a simpel glowing Icon displayed when Lifebloom is NOT on any target in my group/raid. I got all of that except the glowing part and I simply cant figure out why. I think it has something to do with the Inverse-part.

Here is the string for said Aura:

dWd)eaGAPaTEivTlQQSnvXmfGztQptvUjjPCzj3MipwP2PsAVODtL9dP0pvImmLWVvCEO0qLIYGjjz4c6GqQCAvogj ohvvTqP0sLc1IHILRQEOsu9uWYePNtyIsrmvPAYq10PCrPqUkjP6zIORlQncPyCuvAZqSDsItsvXxvIY0uL(oK8xIA DsbnAry8sr1LKc4wKuUMaDpPiDyHEnjvFtanvyNWXvLKVPlEiiiK6xQFk(5pbjc4eWzNa(jAWSBBNkfHOwtiUTtLQ) ppV6RAdEXv1uwqiUTBCc2jiS43yNa(i7PhuSLGNEqjh32nocIedkc4JSyYoCIHa(iVZcBKigcE6bLmYpkvewwfvhD5 Fu0WaoKIgbKZDIeStaFK90dkIHGNEqjJ8JsfHLvr1rx(hfnmGdPi4PhuYXTDJJGiXGIgHZDg7eWh5DwyJeXqJgb7FE E1NDcclUvx(CidH9KDgbryP1(GtqjOVVb6lbV)Kd36XvSLWGYTKtJLTeCrPs(CidHy(hjK4Wl0PhxXwcE)jhkVNSZi SGWolSrsoXHxeStQWjiclT2hCb7CvHRjtg4tsAeCrPsWoxvieWHuy0ZirJqwuYIWsR9bNTeoNk1xuSLqwuYIWAFi3w o7oJyiKDNrW7p5qcUOuraMSgTQAqqRQSefAvfAMFjmcE)jhkVNSZwkS(rB(eAAtPrazCgHM9hBmSHfHe15LWiAEc(( M6F6tGkpbv89nLiQ9(qqprC2jKfLS4qFrmeSOUCg7eKYA7yNgncIWAZobX580fxFPr4p6IDcszTDStJgbK42UXXobP S2o2PrJqwuYBDuiylHFCxStqkRTJDA0iKfLSiS2SLqOkHwuxoJDcszTDStJgHTokeStqCopDrOjnw19Pj0iKfL8EKW en2sa)qqUDwByzNGuwBh70OrqCOVyNG4CE6IaY8nSsrhbPS2o2jGORMFy0fBji2Ll(VHTemuLZWYwcw5ylbdv5mSiN kfBjGmFdRu0XwcHXVHLT0OrJaY4m4qFXvLGeWprOoIfS4wDbHgiKWV8UX1XgweU94iCUZK3JuOUScNRke2ZOXhuoIH qmBdXq4WjeWHueqD4wcIMNGVVP(N(eOYtqfFFtjIAVpeWUecIOmUQMsYh)uwKgmP)lEsdsO5lHGikJRQP43I0K(Ngm qFvsdsWLL6)ZZR(cUQqa)eH6iwF2JJRkjFtx8qqyXT6IMnNZiS8gT2BuJPriYoHaoKcJEgjUQK8nDXdncQWvL3ufAK

Any help whatsoever would be really appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurato View Post
    Hey, I need a little help with weakauras2 i cant seem to figure out! :/
    I wanted a simpel glowing Icon displayed when Lifebloom is NOT on any target in my group/raid. I got all of that except the glowing part and I simply cant figure out why. I think it has something to do with the Inverse-part.

Here is the string for said Aura:

Any help whatsoever would be really appreciated!
    Glow options are in Action and you need to select that WA Region for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Glow options are in Action and you need to select that WA Region for it.
    First of all thanks for the help! I already did this with other auras and it worked perfectly but even though the button-glow and region are selected it doesnt work, that's why i asked for helped because I dont know why and what I did wrong.