10+ Year Old Account
    During pet battles, since 7.1:

I disabled all pet addons, still does that.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fabonaut View Post
    Hey guys, quick question:

Is it possible to remove the border around buff/debuff icons in Shadowed Unit Frames? Or to change the looks of the buff/debuff icons in Shadowed Unit Frames generally?

Any help is appreciated! Cheers
    You can change all Icon with Masque, but SUF should also have an option for smaller borders (remember to changed it once to smaller ones or even hide them).

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post

See if Stratafix @ Curse works.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    See if Stratafix @ Curse works.
    Disabling absolutely all addons "fixed" it.
    That addon didn't fix it.
    I'll post again if I find the culprit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What chat addons do you guys prefer? I've been using chatter for a bit, but looking for a change... Any recommendations?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    What chat addons do you guys prefer? I've been using chatter for a bit, but looking for a change... Any recommendations?
    I like https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/basic-chat-mods

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/prat-3-0

hello guys, i'm looking for an option at tidy plates. i want to see friendy names at raids but without name plate like this screenshot;

http://imgur.com/a/bVtj2 (sorry i don't know how to blur names).

But the problem is when they enter combat, their name plates are appearing, how can i manage this, i checked tidy plates but cant find anything.

Is there a way to set the global ShadowOffset? it's impossible to get around everywhere and change it and i dont know anything about lua

Any addon that can fully replace default blizzard fonts?

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    Is there a way to set the global ShadowOffset? it's impossible to get around everywhere and change it and i dont know anything about lua
    No, you need to set it specifically for every font object.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasriosfg View Post
    Any addon that can fully replace default blizzard fonts?
    You don't need an addon to fully replace default Blizz fonts. Under the World of Warcraft folder (the same place you find your Interface, Screenshot, and WTF folders) just make a folder named Fonts. Then find any truetype font and place it in there (fonts end with the extension .ttf). you will need 5 of them. Copy/paste that file till you have 5 of them. Rename them skurri.ttf, ARIALN.ttf, FRIENDS.ttf, FRIZQT__.ttf, and MORPHEUS.ttf. There you go! You have replaced all default blizzard fonts with whatever you chose. NOTE: Any addon that also uses the default fonts will also show the new font.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Can that also log, like chatter does?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    You don't need an addon to fully replace default Blizz fonts. Under the World of Warcraft folder (the same place you find your Interface, Screenshot, and WTF folders) just make a folder named Fonts. Then find any truetype font and place it in there (fonts end with the extension .ttf). you will need 5 of them. Copy/paste that file till you have 5 of them. Rename them skurri.ttf, ARIALN.ttf, FRIENDS.ttf, FRIZQT__.ttf, and MORPHEUS.ttf. There you go! You have replaced all default blizzard fonts with whatever you chose. NOTE: Any addon that also uses the default fonts will also show the new font.
    These are all the latin-based fonts used by the game. The ones ending with CYR (cyrillic characters, i.e. Russian) can be ignored by the majority of NA users and shouldn't be replaced unless the font you are using has a full set of cyrillic characters.

(FRIZQT has two underscores, its CYR counterpart has three, and NIM has five)

I don't know where you got FRIENDS.ttf, but a font with that name does not exist in the game files. There is a defined font family in the UI code called "FriendsFont" but it uses FRIZQT__.TTF.

Here's all the non-latin game fonts (in order: Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    These are all the latin-based fonts used by the game. The ones ending with CYR (cyrillic characters, i.e. Russian) can be ignored by the majority of NA users and shouldn't be replaced unless the font you are using has a full set of cyrillic characters.

(FRIZQT has two underscores, its CYR counterpart has three, and NIM has five)

I don't know where you got FRIENDS.ttf, but a font with that name does not exist in the game files. There is a defined font family in the UI code called "FriendsFont" but it uses FRIZQT__.TTF.

Here's all the non-latin game fonts (in order: Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).

Ah yeah. FRIENDS.ttf was used waaaay back with the old friends list. I've been throwing that in ever since. Should prob stop doin that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    The ones ending with CYR (cyrillic characters, i.e. Russian) can be ignored by the majority of NA users and shouldn't be replaced unless the font you are using has a full set of cyrillic characters.
    Interesting, being an EU player gathering fonts with Cyrillic support.
    I hate seeing question marks or boxes etc.

Bookmarked for reference, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    There once was an addon that could make action buttons more transparent if the spell was on cooldown. I can't find it anymore - anyone got an idea of its name?

So since a couple of weeks (before 7.1), my Gnosis acts kinda weird.

I want my castbar (purple) to end at the end of the cast bar frame, you know, like a normal cast bar should look like.

My Gnosis bars however end way before, at the green arrow, sometimes some more inches to the left or right.

I already unchecked / disabled all kinds of latency boxes and so on, but I just cant figure out why this is.

There's a rogue addon that announces how many times you rolled the bones until you got a specified amount of buffs. Is there any that can say how many consecutive times you've casted a spell? IE Storm Strike via Stormbringer procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post

One of these addons got updated and it's fixed now. http://prntscr.com/d0ps05
    Not sure which was the culprit, Z-Perl is most likely.