Over the top is ok, thanks. I'll take a look

"where can i get elvui now a days? itr used to be http://www.tukui.org/ but the site is down"

http://www.tukui.org

So apparently I'm an idiot.

I had to reinstall WoW recently and ever since doing it, a numerical cooldown doesn't show on my equipped trinkets on the character pane, or anything in my bag. I have to mouseover them to see how long is left.

Is there a way to enable this in the base game, or was I using an addon for it prior I forgot about? :/ I thought it was maybe LeatrixPlus, but it isn't. And I can't find any interface options.

Anyone know how to enable this or an addon that can? (The base game cooldown on action bars works fine, it's just on my character pane for things like goblin glider and trinkets, and things in my bags like hearthstones that I have issues with)

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

I had to reinstall WoW recently and ever since doing it, a numerical cooldown doesn't show on my equipped trinkets on the character pane, or anything in my bag. I have to mouseover them to see how long is left.

Is there a way to enable this in the base game, or was I using an addon for it prior I forgot about? :/ I thought it was maybe LeatrixPlus, but it isn't. And I can't find any interface options.

Anyone know how to enable this or an addon that can? (The base game cooldown on action bars works fine, it's just on my character pane for things like goblin glider and trinkets, and things in my bags like hearthstones that I have issues with)
    I think that's OmniCC?

If you want some customization, install OmniCC. If you just want numbers: http://i.imgur.com/gu6RYvW.jpg
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    If you want some customization, install OmniCC. If you just want numbers: http://i.imgur.com/gu6RYvW.jpg
    The latter only affects action bars, as I said.

I know I wasn't using OmniCC, but I guess that will work.

The latter only affects action bars, as I said.

I know I wasn't using OmniCC, but I guess that will work.
    Ah, must've missed that. My bad. Anyways, I have used OmniCC for years. It affects everything, including WeakAuras, so all cooldown icons are uniform. Make sure to turn off the option I posted, or Blizzard's text will overlap with OmniCC's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone!

Anyone who can give me a recommendation for an addon that reskins the Quest Tracker, and a CastBar addon?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorty View Post
    Hello everyone!

Anyone who can give me a recommendation for an addon that reskins the Quest Tracker, and a CastBar addon?

Thanks in advance!
    I'm not aware of any quest tracker addons. As for cast bars, I highly recommend Quartz.

Hello everyone!

Anyone who can give me a recommendation for an addon that move the quest tracker ,and a minmap?

what script do i need to hide a panel made in kgpanels, when i have my pet out? anyone who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by wuhuanen View Post
    Hello everyone!

Anyone who can give me a recommendation for an addon that move the quest tracker ,and a minmap?
    MoveAnything

- - - Updated - - -

any weakauras wizards know how to add a trigger to check if a raid member has any other raid members within 8 yards of them?

trying to modify this weakaura:

https://wago.io/GlowOnDemand

to only glow a raid frame if a target has echoing anguish but is also not near any other raid members in 8 yards. (to show they are safe to dispel)

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    any weakauras wizards know how to add a trigger to check if a raid member has any other raid members within 8 yards of them?

trying to modify this weakaura:

https://wago.io/GlowOnDemand

to only glow a raid frame if a target has echoing anguish but is also not near any other raid members in 8 yards. (to show they are safe to dispel)
    You can only check if you're in range or out of range between you and a target using one of your own spells. You cannot do anything else location-based in an instance.

In years past, default WoW installs would allow your character to be highlighted very nicely when self-targeted using F1.

This is no longer the case, at least since Legion's release. I have tested this on three different computers, one using GTX750Ti, one using a Radeon RX480, and a laptop using integrated whatever, so it doesn't seem to be hardware-based. I cannot find a setting in-game that re-enables it (or a mix of settings that seems to bring it back.

Is there anything that performs the same selection and highlighting when self-targeted?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    You can only check if you're in range or out of range between you and a target using one of your own spells. You cannot do anything else location-based in an instance.
    then how does method do it?

https://youtu.be/nMO7n-VPxW4?t=16

people with the debuff only glow when they are safe to dispel

also, does anyone know what font is being used on the unit frames/dbm bars in this awful quality screencap?

Last edited by kheath812; 2017-07-27 at 07:52 PM.

then how does method do it?

https://youtu.be/nMO7n-VPxW4?t=16

people with the debuff only glow when they are safe to dispel
    It's probably code that involves addon chat that everyone in the raid has installed. You wouldn't be able to replicate it with just you having the code.

I use Tidyplates but have been meaning to change for a while.

Do Kui and/or Elvui nameplates spotlight/highlight or even bring to front on mouseover? I really like that part of my current set up for multidotting. I haven't found the option in Elvui and searching isn't bring up much at all.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I use Tidyplates but have been meaning to change for a while.

Do Kui and/or Elvui nameplates spotlight/highlight or even bring to front on mouseover? I really like that part of my current set up for multidotting. I haven't found the option in Elvui and searching isn't bring up much at all.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    elvui nameplates are pretty limited in their features compared to other nameplate addons. im fairly sure they highlight on mouseover, but to the others, i dont think so.

elvui nameplates are pretty limited in their features compared to other nameplate addons. im fairly sure they highlight on mouseover, but to the others, i dont think so.
    Thanks for the reply. I will keep fiddling/searching with/for Elvui. Tidyplates definitely do spotlight but haven't tried Kui yet.

Does anyone else use a different nameplate addon that can do what I want? At the moment seems like I should stick.

Can anyone recommend good broker addon to go with a bar addoon like Candy?