Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    what script do i need to hide a panel made in kgpanels, when i have my pet out? anyone who knows?
    anyone?

looking for a script that hides a panel whenever my pet is out and shows it again when the pet is gone

anyone?

looking for a script that hides a panel whenever my pet is out and shows it again when the pet is gone

Probably something like this

Code:
    function()
        if UnitExists("pet") then
            KGPanelFrame:Hide()
        end
    end
    Not sure what KG Panel calls its frames so type /fstack and find out what its called

Hey everyone,

first of all, sorry for my bad grammar in english.

I'm searching for a WA which can show me how long Icebound Fortitude lasted. I just want to see, after IF runs out, how many seconds it was active. I saw something similar for BoS.

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards,
    Bucky
    Last edited by BuckyCool; 2017-07-31 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyCool View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm searching for a WA which can show me how long Icebound Fortitude lasted. I just want to see, after IF runs out, how many seconds it was active. I saw something similar for BoS.

I jope someone can help me.

Best regards,
    Bucky
    IBF is an aura, A simple aura trigger will do that for you, Possible already in the template section of WA

I will look there, but I'm not sure if I explained my needs the correct way.

I don't want to see if it's active or not. I already have as WA for that. I just want to have the result how long I managed to keep it up, because I have the Kil'Jaeden trinket and I use the talent which extends IF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyCool View Post
    Hey everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards,
    Bucky
    If you want to see it in chat just as a message there's an easy way to do it with weakauras. Make a WA for the Icebound fortitude buff. In the actions tab you'll need to add custom functions for the On Show & On Hide things. For the On Show you'll need something like

function()
    aura_env.IFLastSet = GetTime()
    end

And for the On Hide you can do

function()
    print("Icebound Fortitude lasted for ".(GetTime() - aura_env.IFLastSet))
    end

Not actually at home so i can't actually make the WA but this should at least help. There's easy ways to make that duration show up on the actual screen as an icon/text but that's not something easy to explain through text.

Thank you very much AnoExpress for this hint.

Unfortunately I'm not experienced at all in making WAs. Would it be much efford for you to give me the string for this WA? I would like to have it on screen and not in the chat, something like: "IF lasted (for) XYZ s"

I would appreciate that very much .

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Probably something like this

Code:
    function()
        if UnitExists("pet") then
            KGPanelFrame:Hide()
        end
    end
    Not sure what KG Panel calls its frames so type /fstack and find out what its called
    thank you so much for the reply. unfortunately, it returns the error "[string "[panel name]:1: '<name>' expected near '('"

edit: i named the function, still doesnt do anything

edit 2: its working now
    Last edited by santera; 2017-07-31 at 09:54 PM.

Can anyone fix this script or tell me an addon that does it? (Original thread here w w w. arenajunkies . c o m/topic/239000-focusframe-inverter-script/) It inverts the focus frame, problem is, it doesn't put the status text in the right place on the frame (the health # and %). Also, in PVP it doesn't move the prestige icon.

Code:
    local Script = CreateFrame("Frame")

-- xInvert()
    -- Inverts the anchor points of a frame horizontally.
    -- > Frame: Frame reference
    local InvertPoint = {
    ["TOPLEFT"] = "TOPRIGHT",
    ["TOPRIGHT"] = "TOPLEFT",
    ["BOTTOMLEFT"] = "BOTTOMRIGHT",
    ["BOTTOMRIGHT"] = "BOTTOMLEFT",
    ["TOP"] = "TOP",
    ["BOTTOM"] = "BOTTOM",
    ["LEFT"] = "RIGHT",
    ["RIGHT"] = "LEFT",
    ["CENTER"] = "CENTER"
    }
    local function xInvert(Frame)
    local AnchorData = {}
    for i = 1, Frame:GetNumPoints() do AnchorData[i] = { Frame:GetPoint(i) } end
    Frame:ClearAllPoints()
    for _, A in pairs(AnchorData) do Frame:SetPoint(InvertPoint[A[1]], A[2], InvertPoint[A[3]], A[4] * -1, A[5]) end
    end

-- FocusCastRepos()
    -- Corrects the X-offset of the FocusFrame castbar, to adapt it to the inverted focus.
    local function FocusCastRepos()
    local FocusRight = FocusFrameManaBar:GetRight() * FocusFrameManaBar:GetEffectiveScale() / FocusFrameSpellBar:GetEffectiveScale()
    local CastRight = FocusFrameSpellBar:GetRight()
    local P = { FocusFrameSpellBar:GetPoint() }
    FocusFrameSpellBar:SetPoint(P[1], P[2], P[3], P[4] + FocusRight - CastRight + 2, P[5])
    Script:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)
    end

-- Inverting FocusFrame textures and frames
    FocusFrame.borderTexture:SetTexCoord(1.0, 0.09375, 0, 0.78125)
    FocusFrameFlash:SetTexCoord(0.9453125, 0, 0, 0.181640625)
    FocusFrameFlash.SetTexCoord = function() end
    FocusFrame.pvpIcon:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", -149, -20)
    FocusFrame.levelText:SetPoint("CENTER", -61, -17)
    for _, v in pairs({FocusFrameFlash, FocusFrameTextureFrameHealthBarText, FocusFrameTextureFrameManaBarText}) do xInvert(v) end
    for _, v in pairs({"name", "deadText", "threatNumericIndicator", "portrait", "Background", "healthbar", "manabar", "nameBackground", "questIcon", "petBattleIcon", "leaderIcon", "raidTargetIcon"}) do xInvert(FocusFrame[v]) end
    FocusFrameFlash.SetPoint = function() end
    FocusFrame.levelText.SetPoint = function() end
    FocusFrame.Background.SetPoint = function() end

-- Inverting Focus-target
    FocusFrameToTTextureFrameTexture:SetTexCoord(0.7265625, 0.015625, 0, 0.703125)
    FocusFrameToT:ClearAllPoints()
    FocusFrameToT:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", FocusFrame, "BOTTOMRIGHT", -135, -18)
    FocusFrameToT.name:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", 1, 2)
    for _, v in pairs({"portrait", "healthbar", "manabar", "deadText", "background"}) do xInvert(FocusFrameToT[v]) end
    for i = 1, 4 do xInvert(_G["FocusFrameToTDebuff"..i]) end -- Mini debuffs

-- Correcting castbar position in the next frame (when the anchor changes will be updated)
    hooksecurefunc(FocusFrameSpellBar, "SetPoint", function() Script:SetScript("OnUpdate", FocusCastRepos) end)

-- Adjusting buff/debuff positions
    hooksecurefunc("TargetFrame_UpdateAuras", function(s)
    if s ~= FocusFrame then return end
    for _, Aura in pairs({ FocusFrameBuff1, FocusFrameDebuff1 }) do
    if Aura then
    local P = { Aura:GetPoint() } -- Anchor point data
    if P[2] == FocusFrame then Aura:SetPoint(P[1], P[2], P[3], 105, P[5]) end
    end
    end
    end)

thank you so much for the reply. unfortunately, it returns the error "[string "[panel name]:1: '<name>' expected near '('"

edit: i named the function, still doesnt do anything

edit 2: its working now
    For reference for other people, can you please describe what it was you did to get it working.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    For reference for other people, can you please describe what it was you did to get it working.
    sure! i used a more simple code:
    Code:
    if UnitExists("pet")
    then self:SetAlpha(0)
    else self:SetAlpha(100)
    end
    i put these in the OnEvent and OnUpdate (both for good measure). this hides the panels when my pet is out, swapping the numbers will make the opposite happen, making it look like this: https://gfycat.com/WatchfulSinfulIndri

that part of the ui consists of several panels, which all hide when the pet is out and at the same time lots of hidden panels come out, because the pet is out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a damage font changer addon that allowed me to change the floating combat text's font per character. I don't remember the name, however. Does anyone know of any addon that does something like this? I just need a name to jog my memory.

Deleted
    What I'm working on in sUF:

Now I want the power text to be colored by power type rather than by class color (left, had to use grey for Priest because reasons) or not at all (right). However, that option doesn't seem to be listed and trying to figure out the appropriate tag by myself (pp:color, ppcolor, power:color and powercolor were my guesses) has not been successful.

Any ideas?

Hello! I'm looking for an addon that makes me put black top and bottom panels, just as the ones seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bW8Gxng0A. This addon was called ct_viewport, but is no longer updated. Ideas anyone? If you also know about some unitframes that looks similar to those in the video, that would be great. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danei View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for an addon that makes me put black top and bottom panels, just as the ones seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bW8Gxng0A. This addon was called ct_viewport, but is no longer updated. Ideas anyone? If you also know about some unitframes that looks similar to those in the video, that would be great. Thanks!
    Shadowed Unit Frames, or stUF can give you unitframes similar, but require a bit of configuration to get there.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    Sick dude, thanks!

Quick question about Lightspark's Toasts AddOn.

I'm using ls_Toasts with ls_Toasts_Rehok.

I want to change the font type in the box on the left that contains numbers, but I can't figure out how to do it through the Lua, and there isn't any in game configuration for it:

Anyone know the solution?

Not using ElvUI, so can't test personally.
    But looking at both that and LS Toasts im guessing at the following, in ls_Toasts_Rehok.lua

toast.Icon1:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ls_Toasts_Rehok\media\Expressway.ttf]], 16)
    toast.Icon2:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ls_Toasts_Rehok\media\Expressway.ttf]], 16)

For consistency, I would put them at line 18 after those defining toast.Title at 17 and 16.

Quote Originally Posted by eXtOphius View Post
    Quick question about Lightspark's Toasts AddOn.

I'm using ls_Toasts with ls_Toasts_Rehok.

I want to change the font type in the box on the left that contains numbers, but I can't figure out how to do it through the Lua, and there isn't any in game configuration for it:

Anyone know the solution?
    There isn't any ingame options afaik

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not using ElvUI, so can't test personally.
    But looking at both that and LS Toasts im guessing at the following, in ls_Toasts_Rehok.lua

toast.Icon1:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ls_Toasts_Rehok\media\Expressway.ttf]], 16)
    toast.Icon2:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ls_Toasts_Rehok\media\Expressway.ttf]], 16)

For consistency, I would put them at line 18 after those defining toast.Title at 17 and 16.
    You don't actually need ElvUI for it to work, Just matches it.Yeah that should work fine, Not dug to deep into changing fonts for various parts of it as want to keep it uniform