WoW 2008 - WotLK, Illegal Danish, Clay dolls

Today we're starting with a not so good news, and a few goodies. It shouldn't be too long anymore until we see Blizzard employees back from vacations.

World of Warcraft 2008 - Wrath of the Lich King
    The post is cancelled ! Well, actually no, but I realized that a simple compilation wouldn't work and it's almost impossible to provide details on everything without dedicated pages (adding screenshots for each zone, summaries, etc ...). That's why I started working seriously on the Wrath of the Lich King part of the site (I didn't really plan to do it so early) and depending on how well it goes it could be released soon. I'm not giving any date for the moment because it's better to not do the same error twice. ^^

Again, I apologize for not publishing it on time but I didn't want to release something incomplete just for the sake of respecting the schedule. (Deadlines are like gnomes on the edge of a cliff, you always end up pushing them)

Illegal Danish 2 released tomorrow
    I know a lot of people are fans of Illegal Danish - Super Snacks, they will probably be happy to hear this : Illegal Danish 2 - Escape from Orgrimmar will be released tomorrow ! Your best chance to catch it as soon as it's released is probably to check the author's site (Myndflame.com) every few hours tomorrow.

If you never heard about the first movie (is it possible ?), you can check it on Warcraftmovies or directly watch the Stage6 Stream

World of Warcraft - Clay dolls
    (Via MMOSite.com) A chinese girl made some pretty impressive dolls from clay, and posted the images on her blog. The ones below are only a few of the images available on her blog and you should really visit it if you like her work. (Just browse the articles by going through the pages at the bottom, and click the title of the ones with a clay doll in it to see more details)

Re: WoW 2008 - WotLK, Illegal Danish, Clay dolls

Hehe those dolls are amazing

Mighty Tuaren <3

When i saw WTK is cancelled i thought you were talking about the actual game...damn that was quite a scare.Phew.On a different note the figurines look A+ Gg on the post.

Aww Boubs

Looking forward to the WOLTK part of the site! Oh, and you've tickled me for the day with:

Deadlines are like gnomes on the edge of a cliff, you always end up pushing them

That gnome comment was mean >

That's cause Boub is a dwarf. ;D

/hearthattack

Finaly its coming out... after all this time waited, it is finaly there!

/cryalltearsofmybodyofjoy

FINALY!

You'd better to put on your healing pants
    This was my favorite cup, you bastard
    Screw you fatty.... Boomkin piece of shit... noooooo
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Looks like the site from myndflame was hacked. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Xiuvera
    Looks like the site from myndflame was hacked. ???
    Doubtful. It shouldn't be that hard for people to accept by now that the folks who run Myndflame are incompetent.

It's actually quite amusing - considering one of their primary excuses to not releasing their promised, breakthrough project on time is that they want to establish themselves as a machinima agent, it does not look good for them on a professional level at ALL when they cannot release their most desired project on time - not once, but twice (they have already confirmed that the movie is completed as well, so "tweaks and additions" are no longer acceptable excuses). None of the site streams that they projected to have the movie has it uploaded, and the banner for the Escape from Orgrimmar release date/link was taken off the site. There are no forum posts about it either. Either people have stopped caring, or... Frankly, I don't know what else.

I'll be as pleased as the next person when it's released. I can say the same for Duke Nukem Forever.

I agree with you. Its completly unprofessional.... lame as it sounds I was looking forward to seeing it on this brand new year.... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Ensyther
    Doubtful. It shouldn't be that hard for people to accept by now that the folks who run Myndflame are incompetent.

It's actually quite amusing - considering one of their primary excuses to not releasing their promised, breakthrough project on time is that they want to establish themselves as a machinima agent, it does not look good for them on a professional level at ALL when they cannot release their most desired project on time - not once, but twice (they have already confirmed that the movie is completed as well, so "tweaks and additions" are no longer acceptable excuses). None of the site streams that they projected to have the movie has it uploaded, and the banner for the Escape from Orgrimmar release date/link was taken off the site. There are no forum posts about it either. Either people have stopped caring, or... Frankly, I don't know what else.

I'll be as pleased as the next person when it's released. I can say the same for Duke Nukem Forever.

First I thought the site had a rollback (which still might be the case). However, there aren't any reactions or comments on the situation... e.g. the YouTube account is inactive for 5 days now.

Very professional indeed.

"Long story short.

Yesterday afternoon the forums crashed after an organized site-based attack hit our already overloaded server. I spent almost 9 hours trying to get the site back online - it's not going to happen under this load and there aren't enough techs working New Year's day to get the hardware in place to handle all of you.

You're going to have to pardon that I could not release the movie last night. I was under an enormous amount of stress and have put a lot of heart into this website to see it down during such an important time.

If you're going to refresh this page for updates, please at least wait 5-10 minutes. We're putting the movie online with or without this site. It's 9:41am EST right now. "

Is what I see on the main page now