Macro question for arena

Hi, I got a question about some macro’s to improve arena games.

How can I make a macro with for example to do ‘’Blessing of Freedom’’ on my 2v2 m8 without targeting him, same for ‘’Blessing of Protection’’… (just like decursive gives you the chance to dispel someone without targeting him)

Anyone can tell me? Already thanx…
    Nowad - Dentarg
    ...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

Re: Macro question for arena

/target <2v2 partners name>
    /cast <spell>
    /targetlastenemy or /targetlasttarget

Something like that should do. Bind it to your spells regular position but with shift ie. shift-3. Not 100% about the last line. visit wowwikki for more options.

Deleted

Set your Partner as Focus with
    /focus

Next you'd do is
    /cast [target=focus, exists] Blessing of Freedom; [help] Blessing of Freedom

This is viable for any XvX - if your Focus-Target is dead, it tries to apply itself to a friendly target. If you got a enemy as your target and your focus is dead, then nothing won't happen.
    I got /focus on my mouse on one of the scrolling buttons of G5 which emulates F12 (for WoW)

Those will work, but if you don't want to focus something, and you want to make it really easy you can do this:

/cast [target=Player'sName] Blessing of Protection

like a cleanse macro to always cleanse someone

/cast [target=YourName] Cleanse (i don't think there are ranks of cleanse)

and have another button

/cast [target=YourPartnersName] Cleanse

2 buttons you can spam and not lose targets ever. This way you can have an alternate Focus target if you wanted, in additional to still not having to change targets. Not everyone would work this way, but it's another method.