MMO-Champion: Description of the site doesn't match its content

hello, my brother is a noob, don't tell me I know. But when I tell him to look things (about the patch) up on mmo-champion he fails. This is because he skipped the first result in google which said: World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies.. It doesn't match the actual content of this site so you might want to change that. While the raid stratergy isn't updated at all, its about all the wow-related info and news.

Deleted

Re: MMO-Champion: Description of the site doesn't match its content

Focus shifts when there's a large patch landing. Most of the time, that description is fairly accurate, but yeah, should probably include "news and updates" or something if you want to be really picky.

Thats very Pedantic Mh and Bt Raid Stratergies sadly haven't been updated yet. But the rest of the Raid Information is excellent

Theres a good reason that you dont just change stuff like that. Google works in a way that every 3rd month they update their searches, and if you do change your meta tags, like that one, it gets in the bottom line of pages that match those criterias.

So basically, if you want max hits and a easy way to find what you are looking for, its pretty crutial not to change stuff like that.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Racia
    Theres a good reason that you dont just change stuff like that. Google works in a way that every 3rd month they update their searches, and if you do change your meta tags, like that one, it gets in the bottom line of pages that match those criterias.

So basically, if you want max hits and a easy way to find what you are looking for, its pretty crutial not to change stuff like that.
    Google doesn't give a damn about meta tags and they are one of the last things taken in account for a search.