Any ideas for the game dont post here :D

I guess this is the only thing that I do that is pretty much "Boys only" which is why I guess the forums are full of people full of their own importance.

Very sad to see, that anyone who has any ideas about anything to improve or change the game has their ideas shot down, probably the same people that always moan about losing in battlegrounds. If you read these forums, its always filled with endless negative comments about others and people will go hell and high water to stick up for the way blizzard have set things up in the game, good or bad. "Brainwashed" I think they call it.

I was hoping for constructive ideas for or against from my post, but as my guild master said to me, I wouldnt post on MMO , most people that comment dont have ideas just moan at others and are jobsworth for blizzard.

Guess he was right....

well to be honest it doenst really matter, its not like Blizzard comes here ofr their ideas to change the game. this is a site for a handful of people to try to give and get help in the game, and a nursing ground for 5 million trollers.
    UH DK- Karrod

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to say that Blizz' employees don't check here on their off-time to see the general feel of the community, unfiltered (unlike the B-Net forums,). This isn't, however, their primary medium.