Question about the minimap buttons

In some of the UI's in the "Post your UI" post, i see some UI's with the minimap buttons in "square", not circle like default.
    What is the name of the addon that change skin of them... OR if is not an addon what i have to do?

Thx :P

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Question about the minimap buttons

There is a topic for questions like this, consider using that next time.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kwj
    In some of the UI's in the "Post your UI" post, i see some UI's with the minimap buttons in "square", not circle like default.
    What is the name of the addon that change skin of them... OR if is not an addon what i have to do?

Thx :P
    SimpleMiniMap.
    But use the other topic next time.
    ALTF4.

Actually simpleminimap doesn't skin the buttons to my knowledge. You have to make a Minimap folder in your Interface (not Addons) folder, and then put graphic files there to reskin the default ones. Just look around for some of the downloadable UIs with square minimap buttons, and you should be able to see the folder and what the files are named, then use those or make your own custom ones.

@ #1 & #2: Sorry.. yeah i know there is a post for that... but are 88 pages... >.< And yeah... im asking about Button Skins not map skins

@ #3: Thanks