Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Last Resort drops Thori'dal the Star's Fury

If the arrows looks like that ingame it's kinda sick... Only I think about :P

Haha! Your talk about his gear made me laugh, many thanks! ;D
    Looks like that you know much more then he does, of course :. Ye and where is your own Thori'dal? I think that he is much more skilled than the most of people who commented this. And if you really think the opposite, then you're just silly and stupid imo. :-X

Stefang walks into the bar, shakes his hands, puts on his Thori'dal and says: "Who said several months ago that all hunters are retards?" Everybody stares at him for a moment with dead silence. Massive \kneel and \beg spam in the chat
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by vhalz
    Nice, but a MM hunter... o.O I wonder how he's maintaining his shotrotation with a 2.70 speed bow plus additional drums etc...

Funny to see a MM specced hunter these days. Or is Silence Shot crucial for certain encounters in SWP. But when it comes to dps, i think you'll better off with BM. The Trueshotaura buff isnt really 'teh bomb' these days because it doesnt scale (just a silly 'low' amount of AP)

o well, or he respecced to MM for fun after the raid, or he's BM or SV (allthough i doubt the last one because he's lacking agi on certain gem slots..)
    BM Hunter puts out 3.1k dps on Brutallus

This is pretty amazing.. I do believe this is the highest DPS of any class recorded w/o any external buffs. I think the best rogue one is at 3k.

http://wowwebstats.com/v66uh6holrke5?s=9768-10108

He has some crazy gear as well. Thought it was funny that he doesn't have a DST though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arael
    He was bm yesterday when i checked atm he is pvp spec though.
    Says it all:
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/105.html

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    You forgot the Atish questline. [item=22736]
    Not tied on instance, just has 1hour timer before it dissapears.
    So theorically you can do arena with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ais
    "It will disappear after 10 minutes of existence outside of Stratholme."

Quite funny to read all these replyes about stefang, seeing as he is only MM and that he has only PVP specc and how his gear is bad and how his gems suck etc ect etc.

it is not possible to respecc, and he has only 1 set of gear, since for every new pice u have to get rid of the last item u replaced :3

and stefangs dps is great in raids :3
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Ducktape

Quote Originally Posted by Ais
    It says "Stratholme" just below the name. Unless this thing is different, It behaves like all other zone-bound items, and will vanish the second you exit the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn
    It says "Stratholme" just below the name. Unless this thing is different, It behaves like all other zone-bound items, and will vanish the second you exit the zone.
    Correct, it's a Conjured item that only works inside Stratholme.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrus
    Meh Boulderfist ftw when it comes down to legendaries ;DD!!
    word, how many glaives does Forte have now? even their tanks have some backup pairs incase they respecc