Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Season 4, WWI, Forte disbands, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chiper
    Yes, god forbid they cater to 90% of their customer base. Oh, that's just awful, how dare they affront the people who cost them the most by using the most bandwidth.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. You pay the same amount per month that the "casuals" do, why shouldn't they be able to have the same experience?

I'm left wondering what this means for the Forte Warlock addon. The cooldown bar is one of my favorite mods.
    Paying doesn't necessary means you can have everything handed in a silver plate to you. You pay to play, not to win. You win actually playing.

What is next? "Everyone I saw is lvl 70 with some kind of those nice purple stuff alread and I had to start at lvl 1 with those ugly gray stuff?! I pay for it and I DEMAND all that too from the start!!!"

Remember, when you login, you're playing, not paying for stuff. I suck at RTS, but that doesn't mean that since I payed for the game, everyone should start loosing to me so I can be rank 1 too on the ladders 'cause I can't do the same thing that they can for whatever reason. That's all.

When you want a Legendary like the Warglaives, you want it 'cause it means something, it's a damn gear that you'll have fun in going though the pve content, beat Illidan and get it (i'm not talking about drop rates or anyting like that). If you just want it 'cause the guy next to you have it, doesn't matter if you can or can't do the same thing, but only that you've paid the same subscription and have the right for a shortcut, then you have a problem.

There was a time when epics was a privilege, and not a right.

Then time changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Punx
    For real who gives a fuck about guild disbanding
    For real who gives a fuck about scrubs whining about their welfare epicx

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Unbtrl
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Unbtrl

dont want to step any further into this discussion..its just sad that the pve part of wow suffers a slow death.
    and it really hurts me when i have to see that guilds like dnt and forte who were outstanding for pve progress disband cause there is a lack of motivation

blizzard finally managed to script an undefeatable boss who kills whole guilds...ppl realize thats its not worth to raid 5-6 days,4-5 hours each,cause their archieved gear cant compete outside the instance portals....and the majority gives a fuck about high end raiding anyway cause they can get almost equivalent gear with not even a 10th of the effort -.-
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?l=Kuschimon
    http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9426/

Amagad a guild dispanded..what are we gonna do now ? Ok people..delete wow directory and ur accounts and we all reroll Counter strike once again.. I mean serious, we dont give a damn.. And as i said before in another post, mmo-champion should find something more appealing for users to read than "oh crap forte dispand" or "nihilum downed kaelthas".. really who cares?

If u dont have anything new to post then dont post.. And dont delete my post.. i think we all have the freedom to say what we think.

If u cant stand critisism then say so and we or me can leave..

Anw am gonna go take 300 sleeping pills now, cause am so sad that Forte dispand lol
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    Amagad a guild dispanded..what are we gonna do now ? Ok people..delete wow directory and ur accounts and we all reroll Counter strike once again.. I mean serious, we dont give a damn.. And as i said before in another post, mmo-champion should find something more appealing for users to read than "oh crap forte dispand" or "nihilum downed kaelthas".. really who cares?

If u dont have anything new to post then dont post.. And dont delete my post.. i think we all have the freedom to say what we think.

If u cant stand critisism then say so and we or me can leave..

Anw am gonna go take 300 sleeping pills now, cause am so sad that Forte dispand lol
    Yeah, or just maybe different readers want to be informed about different things? You think I give a fuck about a team getting 3k rating by win trading? Stop being so damn ignorant, and if it really bothers you that much - honestly no one is going to stop you from getting the fuck out.

LoL "this is the 10th time they disband this week! If u dont have anything new to post then dont post.."

I had never heard of Forte before, their disbanding is as disinteresting to me as any other guild. Someone else will fill whatever gap it is they have left. I thought it was sad when my biggest, bestest guild disbanded, no-one else did.

I can understand a top guild like D&T or Nihilium disbanding is an notable issue, but a nearly top guild? Not particuarly important.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    and this is where you fail
    u dont use neither heroic nor slam in arena , reasons for that are obvious
    heroic jsut eats your rage for technically no bonus dmg
    slam is biggest fail for arena and im not even going to explain why

if u think otherwise then
    still plz do explain how does 3.4 wpn with 607 max dmg and more pure dps deals less dmg than 3.6 wpn with 604 max dmg and less pure dps when it again comes to sword specc that will go off more while using 3.4 speed wpn (w/o counting slam and heroic as they are useless in pvp unless u have 50 ppl bashing u and u have 10 healers so u can have your 100 rage all the time, not mentioning fact that for 2/2 and 3/3 arena 35/23/3 build is the way to go not 33/28/0 as simply bloodfrenzy along with tm gives way more than imp shit and flurry , for 5/5 its either 41/20/0 or 33/28/0 but stil there u have more important things than heroic OR slam )
    with your "wisdom" it seems that we all should roll back to arcanite reaper to deal more dmg from white hits
    sorry but for me pve is wellfare epic
    there is nothing easier than fighting something that is scripted
    tried pve many times , ive gone far with it with few chars but its like fighting a fucking wall
    never found anything hard with it i was just doing it for free epics oO
    if u think otherwise u r prolly either one of the scrubs that got carried by better players(aka raid fillers) or u r some "badass" raider that thinks he is pro cause he managed to beat computer
    seriously ... pve is for me single player / ums in starcraft while pvp is simple fight versus something that uses brain

now shoo go farm your badges (and before some retard mention honor farm for me , i dont need to im full venge +i have 75k honor so there is nothing i can use from fucking honor unlike you with your badges and your wall fighting, go cry to blizz to remove resilience instead )
    I can't read even the crap you post, learn text structuring, english, then we can talk.
    By the way, you fail, 40% from your dmg comes from white hits - swings.
    Slam useless in arena? Meh, you must be one of those tunnel vision warriors, gg being carried by your friends.

Yes, pve is easy, thats why there have been only 10-15 guilds who killed KJ world wide and only arround a million players who reached 2k rating. Hell, Method, Nihilum, SK probably wintraded for a KJ kill.

I'm sure you tried Kara, so your opinion on PVE is "valid"

For the record, i've not played wow for 4-5 months now but while i did i've reached 2k with all sorts of weird setups, and i've raided BT.

For real who gives a fuck about scrubs whining about their welfare epix
    Wyrm, Forte is a guild that was on the same scale as DnT, Nihi and SK.

Sad to hear Forte disbanded, they always had great quality kill videos.

As for S4. My assumption is that they are going to delay WotLK. Therefore if they start S4 soon it would be about an 7-8 month season instead of the usual. My other thought for the S4 delay is the arena tourney. They don't want the people in the tourney to get focused on collecting there S4 gear.

Maybe expect S4 late June or Mid-July. That would give WotLK a Dec/Jan release and not make the season last longer than the past ones.

Just my 2 cents ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm
    I had never heard of Forte before, their disbanding is as disinteresting to me as any other guild. Someone else will fill whatever gap it is they have left. I thought it was sad when my biggest, bestest guild disbanded, no-one else did.

I can understand a top guild like D&T or Nihilium disbanding is an notable issue, but a nearly top guild? Not particuarly important.
    Barcelona or Real Madrid didn't win the championsleague but i think people would be the least to say interested to hear if a club like that would cease to exist. That you don't know Forte says enough about your wow experience aswell btw. There are a handfull of guilds with noticable achievements or other stuff (Elitist Jerks for their forums) and Forte is one of those guilds.

Also if you don't give a fuck about a part of the news, why do u bother commenting on it ? Not like i give a damn about the pvp news but u don't see me bothering to comment on that.

Knew the Arena haters would come forth in this thread before I even opened it. This has nothing to do with the Arena, fact is, content is coming out too slow, Blizzard is purposely not using their money on new content to generate even more money and raiding isn't appealing anymore.

So KJ is dead now, what is there to do for raiders from now until Wotlk is released? Absolutely nothing. With AoC just released and Blizzard not pushing out any more content, it's just a really bad business move, it'll hurt them a lot.

do you think blizzard will reset our honor points when wotlk hits?

pve = wellfare epics??? haha i loled irl

go do your 10 arena games a week and daily heroic everyday so that you have to play hmm 2h a day to wtf pwn pve nerds in front of the lol instance portals!

once again i loled irl when pvp players discribe pve gear as welfare epics
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?l=Kuschimon
    http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9426/

Quote Originally Posted by Sil
    Barcelona or Real Madrid didn't win the championsleague but i think people would be the least to say interested to hear if a club like that would cease to exist. That you don't know Forte says enough about your wow experience aswell btw. There are a handfull of guilds with noticable achievements or other stuff (Elitist Jerks for their forums) and Forte is one of those guilds.

Also if you don't give a fuck about a part of the news, why do u bother commenting on it ? Not like i give a damn about the pvp news but u don't see me bothering to comment on that.
    Sil...apart from your other comment. This has got to be the a complete bs post.

Just because I dont know who a guild is dictates my experience is wow? How full of crap is this.

Can it be just maybe no one trys to sign up on some guilds fanboy list? CAn it be that people just really dont give a dam? Can it be that people are doing there own thing and by chance the guild is A. either on a EU server or be not even on there server?

Hell, I for one dont gives a rats ashe about guilds thats not on my server. Hell I care even less if there on the EU servers.

Btw 56(made-up) new guilds was just created today, and plently more will also be made tomorrow. Should I also care about those 2? I think not.

I'll continue to pvp and pve just like I do now. Forte? Disband? Ok! Want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Empac
    Just because I dont know who a guild is dictates my experience is wow? How full of crap is this.

Can it be just maybe no one trys to sign up on some guilds fanboy list? CAn it be that people just really dont give a dam? Can it be that people are doing there own thing and by chance the guild is A. either on a EU server or be not even on there server?
    First of all, you fail to see the difference between fanboyism and competition. Some people loved to track progress of other guilds and see what they did to be further than them for example. If you don't give a fuck about competative raiding then you might not know a guild like Forte. And again, if that is the case then don't bother replying, the Admins of this site try to track every kind of news that attracts all sorts of WoW players, weither it be pvpers, pvers, fanart lovers or endgame raiding world 1st hunting guilds. I might have missaid a line but its not bullshit what i said. (guess i should have written "it shows your endgame compatetive raiding scene experience")

Btw 56(made-up) new guilds was just created today, and plently more will also be made tomorrow. Should I also care about those 2? I think not.
    You don't but some visitors of this site who care about this topic do. So again please save me the crap from you and all the others that respond with i don't care. Those 56 new guilds won't ever see the progress nihi/method/sk/forte/lr/dnt and others made. That's why a certain group of readers care.

I'll continue to pvp and pve just like I do now. Forte? Disband? Ok! Want a cookie?
    Nobody asked for any sympathy, they wrote their story on their own site and wow newssites posted it to inform the rest. Enjoy your "PvP".

Sign...i got both end game pve and pvp gear for my shadow priest, but i really lol at people trying to kill/gank someone with their "cool" gear from BT and die in like 2 sec.. I mean serious do ur shit and stop judging people.. There are the ones who live to pvp and the ones who like to pve or both.. Who cares what u think.

If u cant handle the competition, or the fact that an s3 player will pwn u with ur T6 gear then reroll pve server and shh..

Oh and for the ones above saying "omg u dont know forte, then u dont know how to wow" really how old are u ? 13? Are you the ones that "killed" bgs ? Seriously this game is so full of shitty people who think they know everything cause they downed Illidan or have a 2k arena team..

DO YOUR THING and stop blaming and accusing everything and everyone arround in order to feel "Cool" cause u aint..
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Oh and for the ones above saying "omg u dont know forte, then u dont know how to wow" really how old are u ? 13? Are you the ones that "killed" bgs ? Seriously this game is so full of shitty people who think they know everything cause they downed Illidan or have a 2k arena team..
    Please learn to read what i write. After reading ur post history i had a little laugh.

Just to quote one of your IQ 80 post's;

/care

Who cares if they dispand or what.. Give us s4 ffs and cut the crap with guilds dispanding buh
    Am wondering, why mmo-champion brief us with the kills of guilds in Sunwell? I mean who cares? And its a serious question. Why should i care if some guild in some country downed a boss in Sunwell? Is that a new ? Does it affect wow community in any way? There soooo many servers, with soooo many players in them. Honestly post something that interest all, than puplishing a kill of a guild. Grats for them, i bet they are really cool but it doesnt really consern us!
    Yeah but none knows where they will announce the 2 weeks notice for s4/s2.. Fuckin losers, they have people waiting for such a long time...Go go dont update ur subscription.. Let them know the frustration of the world !
    AOC is for those losers who got bored of just doing dailies, and heroics, and bgs day after day, cause they never got in a Guild that does MH, SSC , TK and BT.. So to all losers out there who cant of course call urselfs endgamers, please go ahead buy AOC, and make the world of warcraft a favor and leave.
    P.S i dont really give a fuck what u think, if u call me a noob or not.. I layed my hands on all Sx, and all the loots of MH, BT ,TK, SSC so am pretty satisfied with the game.. I guess ( UNFORTUNATELY ) we will all see u logging on to ur wow accounts when DK comes.. Ofc u wanna look 1337 dont u tards!?
    Go go more retards for AOC.
    It clearly shows you're a PvPer (or whatever the fuck your problem is) and that's fine i can respect that as many others. But you dare telling me im a kid when you write whine posts like this is just fucking dreadfull. Grow up.

Oh and last but not least
    DO YOUR THING and stop blaming and accusing everything and everyone arround in order to feel "Cool" cause u aint..
    My thing is to read stuff about PvE and various other things, and to reply to that. My thing is not to act like a kiddy and go "MEHHHH i dont care about pve, season4 where are you!!!!" Cause right now it looks to me you try to look cool rather than me, kiddo.