Thread: Raid question !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    greenmasheen

Re: Raid question !

Quote Originally Posted by Cocidius
    both easy, maggy trash easier, go maggy then go lootreaver. You're probably alot longer on the flight form Hellfire to TK and TK trash then anything else.
    oh god, tk trash = sucksors

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    22k Hits are impossible when your tank is crit-immune. Mag doesn't hit that hard. Well-geared bear should get hits for about 5-6k or less. Sure, he will take some damage when the roof falls down, but it's not that much and can be reduced by PW:S, PoM and HoTs that instanly heal the damage. If your druid tank, for some very weird reason, will still be one-shot with ridiculously impossible 22k hits then just get a warrior who pops shield wall ^^
    I tanked him 1 week ago I got 16k armor 17k health (warrior - unbuffed) the biggest hit I got was a 12k crushing blow, I think the problem you have is when the roof collapses the healers don't have the tanked topped. I shout on vent just before he hits 30% to make sure I get fully topped and have max amount of hots on me when it happens that way healers have time to adjust hot themselves etc. If for some reason you tank gets huge hits I suggest like earlier stated verify is he has sufficient defense (I believe you should have 420 def as a druid tank if you got the right talents otherwise its 490 like for everyone else) and during the fight make sure he is topped and hotted when 30% hits, after that the sealing will continue to collapse but only on certain areas so ppl just need to move out of them.

Some additional info on the boss:
    Cleave: ~8k on plate, frontal cone AoE
    Quake: 50-second cooldown, first cast after 40 seconds. A knockback that hits every player every second for 7 seconds, interrupts spells
    At 30% Magtheridon shatters the walls of his lair, causing the roof to crash down. This deals 5250-6750 physical damage plus a 2 sec stun to every raid member.

PS, make sure all you melee DPS is hitting him from behind or they will cause additional parries which makes the boss next attack to be 40% faster - resulting in killing your tank.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

22K on tank can only come from the random roof falls which occur between 30% and 0%. It has absolutely nothing to do with the big fall which occurs at 30% and causes only 6k damage, the random falls oneshot anyone and must be avoided, just check the ground, its pretty obvious to see the zones where they fall.

Anyway, mag is much more easier than void just because you don't have those endless awful trashs

Do them both, if the majority in your raid are geared for it there shouldn't be a problem. But if you go there and wiping on it for an entire night you shouldn't be there, and by the way? If you got mag to 17% there shouldn't be any question? Down him first, then you move on to Lootreaver.

Mag was a piece of cake even before the nerf so well, they both should go down pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanyou
    we got a problem with the thingy (roof there falls down?) how to avoid that?
    Use the WASD keys on your keyboard.

Kill em both.

Mag>VR

Just because the VR trash is annoying.