Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Totem changes, MLG PC Circuit, L70ETC

I think it's the actual buff ie. you can't dispel earthbinds' magical effect anymore because it's physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert
    That's because they are not classified as physical spells (and in case of the shouts it makes sense). TC used to be nature, don't know what it is now.
    No, they ARE classified as physical spells. Tclap used to be nature but its now physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert
    That's because they are not classified as physical spells (and in case of the shouts it makes sense). TC used to be nature, don't know what it is now.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=25203

"School Physical "

kung vo and dayetripper's versions were lame..... Naje's was awesome.....

the song isn't that great
    It's just a game.

Could this also means that feral druid would finally benefit from shaman "weapon damage" totems?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar
    Could this also means that feral druid would finally benefit from shaman "weapon damage" totems?
    Why would they ever want to buff feral druids?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar
    Seeing how kitty form has a 1.00 attack speed, I doubt windfury would be much use to them. It might help feral tanks but I've never heard anything on bear druids having threat issues. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    kung vo and dayetripper's versions were lame..... Naje's was awesome.....

the song isn't that great
    Indeed. Lionshark Productions is also a pretty good machinima group producing some pretty cool work such as "The Hunt". The other two grand prize winners were pretty lame and bland.

castable while silenced??? yay coz other classes silence shamans so they can't cast totems??

WE NEED TOTEMS CASTABLE WHILE STUNNED!!

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    Seeing how kitty form has a 1.00 attack speed, I doubt windfury would be much use to them. It might help feral tanks but I've never heard anything on bear druids having threat issues. . .
    Wpn speed doesn't matter for windfury totems, they don't have the 3 sec cooldown that self buff windfury has, so attack speed doesn't matter at all.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Yeah I really don't know how useful this totem change is. I'm trying to recall an instance when I silenced and I really had to drop a totem right there and then. It's really not that big of a change. I'd much rather they increased the HP on at least some of the totems. Mana Tide for example. It's infinitely stupid that some ability that's deep in a tree, is on a 5-minute cooldown and is so vital for a class can literally be one-shotted by a level 1 char! It's just plain dumb.

Btw, we're talking strictly PvP, nothing in PvE destroys your Mana Tide before it ticks. I understand that you can do all sorts of tricks to hide your Mana Tide (or other totems for that matter), but at least get rid of the huge swirling wave thing. Goddamn! It just shouts "KILL ME."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    It doesn't matter that it wouldn't have that large of an effect, at least it would be something to help out our dps when we are in a melee group since shaman will be dropping that over grace of air for the rogues and warriors.

The math has been crunched (was crunched a while ago) and kittens would see approximately a 8% DPS increase.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodysorc
    The math has been crunched (was crunched a while ago) and kittens would see approximately a 8% DPS increase.
    Which is still better to have then nothing.

totem twisting baby, totem twisting. But it would be "fair" if wf would help our furry friends 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kilssii
    totem twisting baby, totem twisting. But it would be "fair" if wf would help our furry friends 2.
    Yeah like there aren't already enough classes in raids that need windfury... Feral druids go with the hunters.

15+ Year Old Account

Yea, I wish i could go with the hunters, but sadly we really only ever have at most one BM hunter in the raid so at least one or two warriors will get put in the group too, and so windfury wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    Wpn speed doesn't matter for windfury totems, they don't have the 3 sec cooldown that self buff windfury has, so attack speed doesn't matter at all.
    What he meant is the extra damage would be very lame and barely do anything.

And why WF with feral druid even came out?! This so has nothing to do with the topic.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle