You guys seem to forget that totems only have a 20 yard range (30 with talents if I remember correctly). There are a lot of fights where everyone just can't be that close to the totems, gruul for instance. Even with the totems buffing all of the raid you will still need more then one or two to cover the entire raid.
One problem I see coming about this change is the tranquil totem, I would often be put into a group of healers and would have to make sure this was put down all the time. But now I'm going to have to make sure it's out of range of the tank and the OT as well as having it down all the time.

In the future I see lots of uninformed people yelling at me wondering why they don't have my totem buffs when I'm trying to buff other other people. And me running back and forth trying to buff both magic and melee (good luck on getting your buffs hunters), I hope to god they also add more time before the totems go away.

Other then that I like the changes. Hex seems like it's going to be great, but more as a "oh shit" move. We still won't be a viable CC in instances or raids but that's ok by me. Hopefully it won't be a nature move but I'm sure it will be. Changes to weapon enhancements should have been around a long time ago.

What Shaman really need is different kinds of attacks, having nothing but nature moves puts a dampen on our ability to fight anything that can lock it down. Druid are in the same boat but less so.