Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Headless Horseman Loot, Recruitment, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    No, but Blizzard already confirmed that it will only drop for Horde side, because Alliance already have a horse-mount. "Don't worry," they said:"Alliance will for sure get something in change next year!"
    Not having play Alliance, my thoughts about it is "looks like a tired level 40 UD mount". Personally, comparing looks, Attumen and HH horses look more like armoured-up UD40 horses than Human60 horses on a diet.
    (Also, I wash my hands of the grammar in my post...)

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm, so this mount is usable anywhere, but can only lift off of the ground in outlands I assume? Or what's the deal with it, because a 100% ground, and 280% flier seems pretty unlikely, but I could be wrong (and probably am).

Quick question for those that have characters on the PTR; Does the mount have any duration?

That's what I also wanted to ask at first, but I took another look at the news ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Small reminder on the Headless Horseman mount (Unconfirmed drop for the moment)
    (note the the stuff in the brackets)

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    ...because a 100% ground, and 280% flier seems pretty unlikely...
    Hardly unlikely, considering that's what all the (280%) epic fliers do.

Hmm, if they put new lvl70 loot on the horseman, then i think wotlk will not be ready until the 1.11.08. Nobody will do the event if Northrend is out.

i feel sorry for "Play hard go RNG" for being unable to continueing participating because of a law constricting one of the members to NOT be able to move across to "gamble for money"
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Hark666
    Hmm, if they put new lvl70 loot on the horseman, then i think wotlk will not be ready until the 1.11.08. Nobody will do the event if Northrend is out.
    Fair point, I think it's a fairly welcomed idea that Wrath will be out nov-dec 08.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Hmm, so this mount is usable anywhere, but can only lift off of the ground in outlands I assume? Or what's the deal with it, because a 100% ground, and 280% flier seems pretty unlikely, but I could be wrong (and probably am).
    I believe this is more like the brooms, one ground one flying, two seperate items. Blizz has never had a usable in azeroth flying mount, and I don't think they'll implement it now.