8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Losers Round 5Sunday July 13th
    8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Warm-Up
    9:00AM GotFrag TV Day 2 coverage begins
    10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Losers Round 6
    11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Winners Finals
    12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Losers Finals
    1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Finals

WoW Prizes
    1st Place = $12,000 & 3 HP Blackbird Gaming PC’s valued at $3,000 each.
    2nd Place = $6,000
    3rd Place = $3,000
    4th Place = $1,500
    Total Prizes = $31,500

Teams
    WoW 3v3 Tournament Teams Preview on Gotfrag.com

2.4.3 PTR - Bear mount and Horseman mount revealed
    Two new items appeared on the PTRs, the [The Horseman's Reins] and [Big Battle Bear] will be added in 2.4.3. The first one is most likely a drop from the Headless Horseman, while the other is a reward from the upcoming Trading Card Game expansion - Drums of War.

Note : We don't know yet what "version" of the bear mount will be used for the TCG, there is a brown version in the game files but the color difference is minor.

Wrath of the Lich King Q&A
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)
    1. Lack of new content and summer weather are leaving raids short handed.
    2. Stagnation of new content is causing some members to jump to "more hardcore" guilds in the hopes of seeing more of Sunwell.
    3. Lack of new content and lack of community goals is dragging down morale and general interest in the game.
    4. PVP is still boring, frenzied, and unimaginative offering no new option for us gamers who have been playing for 3 years +. [/b][/color]
    Guilds go through this during holidays, summer, etc. I understand the frustration that goes with wanting your guild to be more active right along side of you, but it always gets better as we get back into the end of summer.

1. Release WoTLK already! (The obvious answer)
    We're just not ready yet and we're not going to release it until it's ready. It would be just as detrimental to your guild for them to come back in force for an expansion that wasn't ready for them.

2. Give us a definitive release date. This way we atleast know when we will have more content and can stop blindly hoping that our painful forays through rehashed and washed-out encounters will soon be coming to and end.
    We can't do this either. All I can say is that we are making very good progress and are getting there, but we're not there just yet.

3. Release the WoTLK talents. That way we can explore and play with the talents and by that guaranteeing many players continued interest for months. I might remind you that Blizzard did the same thing pre-BC.
    There is a lot of information that has come out of the Worldwide Invitational and can be found on various fansites. I'm sure there might be a few things there that you might find interesting. In the meantime, more information will be coming, again, once we're ready to give it. We much prefer to avoid theorycrafting that isn't based on real gameplay when we can. We would rather work on giving players the opportunity to play the game and experience the new content and then share feedback than before. It just gives us better feedback to work with and gives players a better understanding of new features etc.

4. Release a new content patch. Something! Anything!! If WoTLK is going to take more than 6 months from now to be released, you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GIVE US SOMETHING MORE TO DO. I am already strongly considering cancelling (temporarily or permanently) my account. If the next expansion is anything more than 3 months away, and there are no more content patches promised, than I will be cancelling immediately.
    We do not have any new content planned prior to Wrath of the Lich King. Our efforts are focused on creating new content as a part of the expansion and to change our focus to add content prior to it's release wouldn't be productive. I'm sorry, but I can't give you an ETA on the release and it's your choice if you wish to cancel to do something else. We'll still be here and Northrend is fast becoming reality. If you choose to come back to experience it, we'd love to see you again.

The Sunwell is considered the final part of what we wanted to release (content wise) for Burning Crusade. So what you stated above is where we're at. We're happy with the content that is currently in the game and available. We are also now focused on creating new content that will be added in with Wrath of the Lich King. In many interviews we've even stated that we plan out content releases as a part of our expansions. We plan out the pacing of the content (which we have tried to improve upon with each release) and do our best to make sure that it's the highest quality each time.

There are many interviews with our designers and producers that reaffirm this information. We've had content planned out for a long time in advance. All we're doing now is moving to the next portion of our development we've had planned for the game. We're not abandoning content in favor of the next best thing. We've completed our content for the Burning Crusade and are moving on to Wrath of the Lich King as a matter of planning. We haven't been arbitrary in how we are doing things. (Source)

1. Are you guys planning to release the talents for WOTLK before WOTLK like you did with BC? Or is this something that isn't decided yet? Pre-TBC with the 41 point talents was a lot of fun.
    2. Any chance we could see a decrease in the experience required to level from 60-70? Even if it were just for the few months before WOTLK, this would probably encourage people to level more alts. The 1-60 changes were most welcome! I finally leveled another character, and it was much less painful than the first time around.
    3. Will arena points carry over from 70 to 80?
    I can't answer 1 and 3 for you just yet. When we can, we'll do our best to give you as much information on it as possible. On #2, there is a chance, but I'm not aware of any particular plans for this at this point in time. Much like we changed leveling from 20-60, it's possible we could look at other things we can do to ease leveling in other spots where we think it needs it. (Source)

Neth, do you have any info that you can share about Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor areas that are receiving upgrades in WotLK?
    As a part of Wrath of the Lich King? Hrm... I can't say of anything in particular in the old world that is getting upgrades as a part of the expansion. Although, some players have noticed a bit of construction that is happening in Stormwind (as evidenced in the PTR.) Much like what we did with Dustwallow Marsh, any updates would be done when we felt we could get in the time and make it worthwhile for the players. That said, it doesn't preclude this from happening at some point in time. We'd like to improve some of the old world areas where we can, but we don't have specific plans at this time. (Source)

11/07 Arena Tournament qualification Rank
    Originally Posted by Slorkuz (Blue Tracker)
    A new day, a new arena tournament update!

Standing | Team Name | Wins / Losses | Ranking
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Play Hard Go RNG | 46 / 19 | 2010
    2. PLASMA TV INC | 145 / 48 | 2002
    3. la defense de ojo | 123 / 52 | 1974
    4. Triple Threat | 118 / 53 | 1948
    5. Dodge This | 95 / 36 | 1937
    6. ojo | 151 / 65 | 1935
    7. Millenium | 80 / 29 | 1899
    8. aÄa Agita | 96 / 33 | 1892
    9. SK GAMÌNG | 87 / 25 | 1887
    10. Sik | 164 / 88 | 1863
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

As can be seen in the updated list, the order of the top 10 teams has changed pretty significantly since yesterday. “Play Hard go RNG” having taken the lead with an 8 point buffer over “PLASMA TV INC” in just a single day just shows how viable it still is for anyone to qualify for the regional finals.

Re: MLG Orlando, Bear and Horseman mount, Blue posts

In my opinion, the "new" bear mount looks decently stupid. However, I'd be angry if they put in a decent looking bear mount as a TCG reward. :
    Iyos (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Iyos) - 70 NE Druid (Feral)

We much prefer to avoid theorycrafting

Oh yea, like with the splashscreen? 'Cause that didn't cause any, right?

Just thought it sounded funny

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Oh, because theorycrafting ingame is the exact same thing as fun little splashscreens intended to mislead and cause confusion to the enjoyment of the players.

Also, finally a mount for Horde to ride without 150 riding skill as well? Everybody would have had 150 skill for 10 levels or more already when getting it, but still.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

lol so what was the point of Q/A ... nothing ... i mean nothing new there lol

EDIT: BTW this mount is reward from TCG, at least on eu ptr this bear was already there. in booty bay

Whered neck beard go?

How do you stop that freakin' stream?
    Annoying as hell if you don't want to watch it.
    If you meet God, tell him to leave me alone.

Or, how do you START the stream because it won't work for me. It just says "ready" and then doesn't play.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We do not have any new content planned prior to Wrath of the Lich King.
    I thought they said that they had things planned if WotLK was pushed back, was that just a misinformed answer? Or does that mean that either WotLK was not pushed back or is SWP their content planned and WotLK is in-fact pushed back.

Also that Headless Horseman Mount allows you to ride it with 35g riding but you have to get to level 60 to use it? Its also 100% speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mechleader
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We do not have any new content planned prior to Wrath of the Lich King.
    I thought they said that they had things planned if WotLK was pushed back, was that just a misinformed answer? Or does that mean that either WotLK was not pushed back or is SWP their content planned and WotLK is in-fact pushed back.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    There are still a few scenarios left that could be released to provide the players with more content if WotLK gets delayed for any reason.
    Taken from his interview with the magazine Level quite a ways back.

So, basically, nothing new until WoTLK as I thought - more grinding of the same ol' arena gear (this time with 20 more AP!).

I just started AoC a few days ago and it seems quite interesting - definitely worth trying out if you're tired of the "same ol'".

Until you realize it's unfinished and unpolished content.

I always hate whenever I see a Blizzard post with good questions asked. This blue post answered exactly nothing. People want to plan out what there doing. I realize that blizzard doesn't want to be called on the carpet if they get anything wrong. Therefore most all blue post aren't informative and just sound like like a bunch of words adding up to damage control for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko
    Until you realize it's unfinished and unpolished content.
    Better than doing the same thing over and over, aye? I realize AoC has a ton of issues, but after being a 70 since last April TBC has exhausted itself.

/shrug at unpolished and as far as unfinished they seem to have a definitive plan in the works (PvP improvements/additions, new zones, etc). It also looks absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthoniel
    lol so what was the point of Q/A ... nothing ... i mean nothing new there lol
    Blizzard CMs are fantastic at making you feel like you've gained information when really all was said was "I can't tell you for sure, but maybe..."

So... the headless horseman's mount requires 75? hope that's a typo...

Quote from: Nethaera (Source)
    1. Lack of new content and summer weather are leaving raids short handed.
    2. Stagnation of new content is causing some members to jump to "more hardcore" guilds in the hopes of seeing more of Sunwell.
    3. Lack of new content and lack of community goals is dragging down morale and general interest in the game.
    4. PVP is still boring, frenzied, and unimaginative offering no new option for us gamers who have been playing for 3 years +.
    Guilds go through this during holidays, summer, etc. I understand the frustration that goes with wanting your guild to be more active right along side of you, but it always gets better as we get back into the end of summer.
    All I have to say to PvE'ers complaining about is ROFL@YOU. You ever heard of working yourself out of a job? It's kinda the same thing. You've raided your way out of content yet again. QQ. Stop raiding and do PvP. Level alts and gear them out for WotLK. Farm massive amounts of gold. Make a twink. Or, as a last resort, cancel your account until a week or two before WotLK comes out. I mean, there is honestly tons of stuff you can do to help yourself stay engaged in playing WoW if you're really that passionate about it. And if it's getting SO BAD that you just CAN'T POSSIBLY continue on, go buy CoD4 and form a cal-o team with your guildies. At least then you're still hanging out with the same people.

The most frustrating thing for me is this statement:
    . It completely defines the bullshit elitist mentality that high end raiders have. "oh you haven't put BT on farm? well then there's no way we can possibly let you into our guild to give our core raiders a rest from SWP and give you gear in trade." And no one wants to put forth the effort to start up a guild and educate and develop undergeared and less knowledgable players, since it's so much easier to /rofl /point and call them a noob. For the love of god, people are pugging 25 mans all the way up to void reaver, so there is no reason that any reasonably intelligent group of people that want to learn the encounters couldn't be in BT/MH geared up for SWP within a couple months. But no one has any ambition.

Either way, after the actual release date of WotLK gets announced everyone will forget about how pissed they are right now cuz there's no new content and start farming whatever it is they think they'll need to make leveling fast and smooth. Herbs will be tough to pick tho. Fuckin inscription... >.<

Heh, this is exactly why I never rush into anything in WoW, just take it in stride and at a lazy pace. Leaves me at the moment with enough to do till WotLK comes out.

Yeah, I feel sorry for those who rush through content like starving dogs, but it's what you do to yourself.

But, I do feel that they could add some more content in between the release of WotLK and now, for example they could make a very expansive event before we head into Northrend.
    Make Naxxramas move already, make it actually fly over a big part of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, leaving a trail of temporary destruction in it's wake, close off it's entrance, while npc deathknights start to show up helping out the people hurt in the move of Naxxramas. Place smaller Necropoli all over the world where Naxxramas has passed with a (random) dungeon inside for people to get their hands on first examples of Northrend gear. Let it take XX days and XX defeats of the end boss before the Necropoli finally crash down.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Skathe
    Herbs will be tough to pick tho. Fuckin inscription... >.<
    Well,who stops you from gathering some mats right now?Like this nab herbs.=P