Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Maelstrom Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul
    Just consider the Flameshock -> Lava Burst = molten lava covered target - Go nuts on it?

You also have to consider that shamans will most likely benefit the most from the Hit, Crit and Haste changes to WOTLK...

Meaning we get an equal amount of spell crit and melee crit from crit rating, Hit and Spell hit, Haste and Spell haste. So...what does that do?

Less resists of shocks and other spells, spell crits from shocks and other spells more often, and faster spell cooldowns and allow us to more evenly distribute stats. We by far benefit the most from that change (shortly by druids, paladins, and death knights. Our class is morphing...almost as much as a feral druid.

What do I still want?
    -A talent that boosts expertise (Weapon mastery ?? 2,4,6,8,10)
    -A talent that gives us AP per agi since we are sharing gear after all. (they get a range AP per str etc. Talent: Tightened Grip or Strengthened Draws? (legit talent names) (gear should have str and agi on it) instead of AP per int (Mental Dexterity? remove the mental and add Physical?).
    -Fix on Improved Elemental Shields Water Shield still 10% at rank 3 (10% at rank 1)
    AFAIK, Agi DOES give 1 AP per point in wotlk. Least that is what I am hearing from Shaman friends in Beta. Also, I don't think you really need to worry about expertise, since you can now gem it.

Re: Maelstrom Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Lylz
    AFAIK, Agi DOES give 1 AP per point in wotlk.
    Yup. 1 AP per agility and 1 AP per strength. Amusingly, you'll get 1,1 AP per intellect with talents.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.