Thread: What to choose?

Deleted

What to choose?

I'm having a bit of a tough choice here. I've got enough emblems to buy Sigil of Virulence but I don't know if its better than Sigil of Awareness.

My spec is currently DW Frost (3/53/15) and my gear is around Uld 10 - Uld 25 - ToC 10. Armory is not working now so can't provide link.

My core problem is that I've heard from some that Virulence is better and from others that Awareness is better. Would be nice if someone could tell me whats best.

Thanks in advance.

Re: What to choose?

Simple answer

awareness is best in slot for dw frost use that

Deleted

Ok thanks for clearing it up .

Got a bit confused from eharing that Virulence was BiS from some people and then others saying Awareness was BiS.

Whichever one increases Frost Strike damage.
    Cuz you Frost Strike.
    A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch
    Whichever one increases Frost Strike damage.
    Cuz you Frost Strike.
    A lot.
    Incorrect. As of 3.2 Sigil of the Vengeful Heart was nerfed. And Obliterate is now Frost's strongest ability. So Awareness is used to increase the damage done by Obliterate.
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uroboros
    Incorrect. As of 3.2 Sigil of the Vengeful Heart was nerfed. And Obliterate is now Frost's strongest ability. So Awareness is used to increase the damage done by Obliterate.

yes yes yes

frost strike is last on the priority list well actually rime without KM is last but still