15+ Year Old Account

Nice new gems/enchants to help make up for titan's grip

The +15 expertise enchant to bracers, the +15 expertise enchant to gloves, the green quality +12 haste yellow gems, also there is such a huge variety of bipolar gems with hit rating that can fit more than one socket. Personally, I'm gonna go for a tonne of haste and hit, the AP I can gain from dual greater savagery enchants among other things most likely. I won't get heroic leap for pvp or pve as it is right now.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Re: Nice new gems/enchants to help make up for titan's grip

lol@gemming haste. You would need a ridiculous amount for it to be effective.
    This user has been banned.

How much is a tonne of haste?...what is a tonne? jk

I guess a crap tonne ( ) of haste would be nice if you could get that much to increase swing speed.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    lol@gemming haste. You would need a ridiculous amount for it to be effective.
    well, if you stack enough of it it can make a difference especially with 2-handers. your assumption isn't even valid since you don't have a character that has haste gems in the first place.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Not to mention the fact that there is already a metric shit ton of haste gear already released as instance drops and BoE blues. I'm sure there will be plenty of haste gear come raiding time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

Using a 2Her weapon with a 20% speed penalty would make a lot of weapons be > 4 secs speed.

That being said, haste rating provides a % of speed increase, which is much greater on a very slow speed than a already fast speed.

10% haste on a 4sec speed would turn into 3.6s speed.
    10% haste on a 2.5sec speed would turn into 2.25s speed.
    Basically, 0,15sec more speed increase from the same amount of haste stacked.
    I know that in % it is the same, but however a bloodthirst from a hyper slow weapon is insane damage, and making that slow weapon actually hit pretty fast is godly.

But, let's not forget the flurry talent, which already provides almost a constant 25% speed increase, and in most raids you can count on windfury totem for an additionnal 20% haste, for a rough 45% haste permanently.

So, haste IS good, but I would not recommend gemming it/stacking it like mad, but to just be happy with the one that comes on your gear as a ''Equip :''.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkway
    Using a 2Her weapon with a 20% speed penalty would make a lot of weapons be > 4 secs speed.

That being said, haste rating provides a % of speed increase, which is much greater on a very slow speed than a already fast speed.

10% haste on a 4sec speed would turn into 3.6s speed.
    10% haste on a 2.5sec speed would turn into 2.25s speed.
    Basically, 0,15sec more speed increase from the same amount of haste stacked.
    I know that in % it is the same, but however a bloodthirst from a hyper slow weapon is insane damage, and making that slow weapon actually hit pretty fast is godly.

But, let's not forget the flurry talent, which already provides almost a constant 25% speed increase, and in most raids you can count on windfury totem for an additionnal 20% haste, for a rough 45% haste permanently.

So, haste IS good, but I would not recommend gemming it/stacking it like mad, but to just be happy with the one that comes on your gear as a ''Equip :''.
    Blood thirst is AP based. it will hit the same unarmed than with the sword from kil jaeden (if attack power doesn't change)
    This user has been banned.

if im not totally wrong haste benefits titans grip 20% more but cant be arsed to do the math now, but the idea is basicly that you get 20% bigger chunk reduced off from your swingtimer for same haste cause of the 20% talented attackspeed reducement while the weaponspeed it calculates attack power stays same.

So conclusion 10 haste while dw one-handers equals actually 12 haste if you are using titans grip. Is it smart to stack haste in expence of AP?, propably not if you are not dw 2 handers so its hard to doany speculations until we see glimpses of lvl 80 dungeon loots.

ok here is simplified pattern lets asume 3.8 sec weapon

3.8*0.2(titans grip)=0.76
    0.76+3.8=4.56 seconds as a final swingtime with penalty, now lets include flurry for both non-TG and TG builds

without TG lets asume 2.6 weapon with 4/5 flurry to make maths very simple

2.6*0.2=0.52
    2.6-0.52=2.08

with TG

4.56*0.2=0.912
    4.56-0.912=3.648

now we compare speed increase we got from flurry to the actual weapon speeds which are used as modifier for attackpower

with 2.6 weapon

0.52/2.6=0.2 giving the same 20%

now with 3.8 weapon

0.912/3.8=0.24 giving 24%

This means haste ap ratio is 20% better for titan grip builded warriors than it would actually be if you were using one handers unless i fucked up maths somehow but looks pretty simple to me