Poll: Are the suggestions below really effective or is it too much to ask?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Class feedback requested by Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by drakath
    Is this a serious thread? Either way, I lol'd.

1. Warriors can break 20 000 hp in PvE. Obviously not super common, but I've seen enough to know it's not uncommon. What I do know for a fact is that it's run of the mill to see warriors with at least 17 000 hp. In PvP. Warlocks reach massive amounts of stamina because they Gem for it. Also, warlocks are meant to be the 'juggernauts' of casters. How many warriors do you see gemmed for stamina and resilience? None.

2. There is already a 10% damage reduction while in d-stance, that's from all sources. On top of this, spell reflect can hold up quite a bit of mitigation. Granted, it is still easy to nuke a warrior, but no harder than anyone else. Shield wall on a 5 minute cooldown? Are you F***ing serious? And last stand on a 2 minute cooldown? Rediculous.

3. You think warriors need a damage increase in PvP? Honestly, you must be some terrible warrior. A good PvP geared warrior will out-dps a pve geared rogue in a 5v5 match. Not only do warriors have some of the highest sustained (through use of rage and not mana, allowing them to consistently put out pressure through an entire match) and burst damage (through dumping a rage bar) you think warriors need a damage increase? Surely you jest.

To sum, Warriors are the one of the strongest PvP classes, and are the preferred tank for endgame raiding in most situations. In arena, not only do warriors do some of the best damage, they also have an on demand slow, and chance to proc a snare, a chance to proc a stun, an on demand stun, a cast interrupt, an aoe fear, a stance to augment doing more damage, a stance to augment taking less damage, an on demand spell reflect, and Mortal strike, probably the best PvP ability available.

If you think warriors need a PvP buff, then take a look at the arena ladder from any season and re-evaluate your opinion.
    Oh yeah and you forgot on demand iwin button. And on demand stun, you mean intercept, oh common. And what the hell is "stance to augment doing more damage", you mean stance to take more damage right, since +3% crit whilst taking 10% more damage is realy wicked cool (familiar with resilience?).

Try playing a MM hunter who get's CC'd 24/7 and cant do damage in melee 24/7. HAmstring, crippling poison, frost shock etc etc.. The difference is that pvp warriors have a 15 sec 25 yard intercept that has been bugged since beta that can work up to 60 yards and hamstring which prevents anyone from escaping unless they have blink.
    Or unless they have something that ccs us like nearly every class have or they have more powerful slowing effect rogues, hunters, mages?

*Warriors deserve to get something in Wotlk, since atm. only talent I like in arms is sudden death, and I wish safeguard was moved to arms somehow, since that would make us less, ccable.
    /end of QQ

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

warriors spank any class in 1v1, but its when we are 2v1.... ther classes can kill one of the two players np, but warriors cant, cos 2 lots of mr and cc used on us is too much, we HAVE to be melee, we dont have shadowstep etc, so we cant get in close as much as wed like
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

ARE YOU PEOPLE FREAKING RETARDED?!?! (Sry for caps but just had to to get through to these retard) This is for WOTLK, you know, Wrath of the lich king, why the hell would you discuss how warriors are now when its in the WOTLK forums? -.-

And btw the same thing happened pre bc when we saw the arms talents, we said they sucked ass, blizz said they would fix, no fix we sucked ass S1 / S2 but then when good gear was easily accesible we owned everyone (And when i say we sucked in S1 / S2 i dont mean the rare warriors that you saw once every blue moon that could own 231482 ppl at the same time, and dont say we owned with pallys because the only reason we owned with pallys was because they had infinite mana and we have infite rage)
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil
    Try BM? Also, you say that you can't do damage in melee...but you know hunters are a ranged class, right? And you have a 70% slowing spell, traps, a pet who can stun and all that kind of things. And you are right, Intercept is bugged, because we ALWAYS have to run more 10 yards to get to our target. ALWAYS.

Warriors are NOT fine. We have several issues. We can only get high ratings with a drood on our back. Have you guys ever thought that we might be OP because of our druids and not because our class? And even then, I bet a druid could do much better if he had a rogue instead.

I often see people whining about warrior's mace stun, but never about rogue's mace stun or their own stuns, that are massively better (I don't even care about mace spec, I use a sword, but I can smell injustice here). And seeing people calling for insane CDs on hamstring like 30 seconds only show that they are more interested in their main's sucess than in PvP balance. And know something, if we didn't have hamstring or PH we would still do good in arena due to roots, cyclone, frost shock, earthbind totem, etc etc. We would always get to our target.

You guys can say that warriors should get a healer to own, that this game is not about 1v1, but why are warriors the only class that needs a pocket healer in PvP while others can do perfectly well without it?

And talking about PvE, we are the only class without a long CC. That will leave DPS warriors left behind again.

It's also hard to understand why our CDs remain unchanged. We are godmode once in a lifetime. Id rather have less powerful CDs but who could be used more often.

Anyway, in WOTLK all classes seem to improve but warriors. We will still be the gods of arena because of our partners, but we can't do shit in a balanced situation. The only way to solve this is nerfing healers and making warriors more independant. Because, even if we are able to own whoever we want if we have a healer behind, we can't really say that the credit goes to us.
    Dude get real. No rogue specs for mace stun anymore and lolherald + macespec can be just op when you get lucky. And for the druid part: lol, there are (and were lot more in the end of s3) combos like warrior/shaman or warrior/pally in the top ratings but they're not so heavily represented as I'd say they're more difficult to play.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xm...=SlashBored+II
    Still there are lots of teams like that. ^

I've been playing a warrior since release and I have always loved the class (in fact I have two: one at 60 which I played pre-TBC and one at 70 which I play now). Needless to say, I feel that my input may be of some value. Anyways, I'll start by saying warriors were fine pre-TBC. We tanked well, we DPSed well, and we PvPed well. Thats fine by me. People are complaining about warriors needing a healer to be effective. So what? We've always needed a healer on our backs to do well, and that's fine. A warrior's abilities leave a lot to be desired in 1v1 situations (excluding certain match-ups, naturally). The one thing I do miss though, is being able to tear people apart in PvP as fury...it was so much fun. In TBC we didn't receive too many nerfs, and I was pleased with the talents for the most part. Now, we still tank great, we have the potential to DPS well (even as arms now), and we rock in arenas, and PvPing is even a lot more fun because you actually have to think a little more than you did while PvPing pre-TBC. However, there were/are still a few things I have problems with. One being endless rage being a completely shitty talent. Warriors NEVER NEVER NEVER spec it, and if they do, they are a fucking retard. Number two is with berserker stance. 10% damage scales, 3% crit does not. People say we need it for balance, I say it's only gonna get worse in WOTLK. And finally number three being that fury warriors in PvE can sit at full rage and NOT BE ABLE TO DPS because they are too high on threat (I can't say what it's like past early hyjal, because I haven't been there). Now on to WOTLK (sorry it took so long :P). At first glance I was pleased. Being able to dual-wield 2handers is probably the coolest thing. Then the aesthetics faded and I'm left puzzled, because I have doubts at how well TG will function in PvE. I loved the extra 10% threat reduction, though the stam bonus is useless for PvE. Fury warriors don't need anymore stam than they already have. Heroic Leap is a useless ability. In a PvP setting it could be fun/cool, however its usefulness in PvE is crap. Stun doesn't work on bosses and it's 50% weapon damage. Like I said, useless and meant for PvP. Also, the talent (the name eludes me) which increases rage from damage taken...not as useless but I'd still never spec for it. Bladestorm seems fairly decent, along with some of the other arms talents, however there is still one critical issue Blizzard is failing to see. Again, Endless Rage sucks ass. I really don't have any problems with the prot tree, though, like another poster said, Shockwave might not be as good as it seems, and it might be just the opposite. Overall, I'm not really impressed with warriors so far in WOTLK. I'm seriously considering rerolling another melee class or quitting the game entirely . There are also a plethora of other things in this game that need to be fixed, besides other classes. Blizzard can't please everyone, and they feel the need to cater to the casual WoW player. And it's oh-so-disheartening that about 70% of the casual gamer populous that I've encountered have been a big pile douche, with no real clue to how the game works, why it works the way it does, or even really how to play their own class. Though I now consider myself a casual WoW player, I'm still core at heart (now I can't sit on my ass all the time, gotta make them bills). Basically, what I'm saying, is there are so many goddamn problems with WoW, that Blizzard can never, and will never be able to fix all of them because this game was a lot more fun (for me, as with many others) a long time ago. So to end this obese first post, I'd like to apologize for this obese first post, because it's mostly a monstrous wall of text and I was really bored.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffPriest!
    ARE YOU PEOPLE FREAKING RETARDED?!?! (Sry for caps but just had to to get through to these retard) This is for WOTLK, you know, Wrath of the lich king, why the hell would you discuss how warriors are now when its in the WOTLK forums? -.-

And btw the same thing happened pre bc when we saw the arms talents, we said they sucked ass, blizz said they would fix, no fix we sucked ass S1 / S2 but then when good gear was easily accesible we owned everyone (And when i say we sucked in S1 / S2 i dont mean the rare warriors that you saw once every blue moon that could own 231482 ppl at the same time, and dont say we owned with pallys because the only reason we owned with pallys was because they had infinite mana and we have infite rage)
    umm people discuss problems that are occurring now so those would be things that should be fix'd or changed. l2p, your the one whos retarded

Uh, yeah...about the only thing I agree with is that warriors could use more in the way of anti-magic defense. The only class with a comparable weakness to magic is a hunter. Speaking of hunters:
    Try playing a MM hunter who get's CC'd 24/7 and cant do damage in melee 24/7. HAmstring, crippling poison, frost shock etc etc.. The difference is that pvp warriors have a 15 sec 25 yard intercept that has been bugged since beta that can work up to 60 yards and hamstring which prevents anyone from escaping unless they have blink.
    Hahahaha. Try putting wing clip, scatter shot, and freezing trap on your bars. Complaining about a warrior's cc? Wing clip alone is far superior to hamstring.

Hmm, seems the Six(6) things made the protection warrior unique:- Stamina, 1v1 tanking, Last Stand, Shield wall, thunderclap, Shield Slam! Though these abilities were handled incorrectly by Blizz meaning - LS was every 10 mins; Shield wall 30 mins; thunderclap, this was useless; Shield Slam was the 1 gd dmg dealer we had when not parried or mitigated by the boss' armor.

Now as noticed from all the blue posts-

1. Tankadins now have 16% stamina bonus vs. a warrior's 5%
    2. Hammer of the Righteous (Holy dmg to help 1-v-1 boss threat, which was the Prot warrior niche seeing as tankadins are AoE tanking Demi-Gods).
    3. Shield of the Righteous (the paladin equivalent of shield slam except is does 200% dmg based on block rating the Tankadins' highest stat according to new itemization and its Holy dmg therefore not mitigated by armor like SL).
    4. Judgement of the Just (the paladin equivalent to Thunderclap).
    5. Divine protection (tankadins' shield wall except with 4 mins CD).

I guess at least the Prot still has last stand....actually that's not unique to prot anymore as Ferals Druid now have it w/all immunity and 5 mins CD, where the original owners have 6 mins and zero immunity even though they want prot to be pvp viable lol

I made a suggestion in the beginning of this post (which was before the recent changes to the tankadin..chk the date of my post) and i put up a poll which so far ppl have voted that a 2 min CD on last stand was asking too much and a 5 min CD on SW was asking too much. Am I to understand that the same things I asked for given to other classes is fine as long as it's not reduced for the class these things were originally built for cos what i've asked has now been awarded to a class with already all sorts of immunities and healing strengths.

I know when i first put this up ppl thought my request was ridiculous (i've made the votes public for you all to see). Obviously Blizz does not consider it ridiculous, they just don't want it for the warrior i guess.

blizz are complaining cos the game doesnt have enough tanks... so now there are 4/10 classes who can viably tank... palas, fer droods, dks and to a certain extent warriors.

so, they are raping us on the pvpv side AND the tanking side

will we fit in anywhere, or are blizz gona invent football in wow for warriors to play?

Your Skill In Goal-Keeping Has Increased to 450

Honourable Save: You Earn 15 Football Points

Football Boots:
    Requires Football Team Rating of 2200
    BOP req level 80
    2341 armour
    +155 stamina
    +155 agility
    +155 strength
    equip: increases run speed by 20% and Goal Score Rating by 55
    equip: compounds you in your misery as you realise that warriors suck
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.