Honor among Thieves in RAID

hmm hi there,

do you think a deep subtely build would be good for raids ?

imagine a group with hunter + feral + fury warrior / rogue and you.

you will get a combo point whenever there is a crit with a special abbility from your group.

i wonder how many combo point this will give in about a minute - and if this could be a serious damage boost.

Re: Honor among Thieves in RAID

oh crap, judging by topic title i was expecting some drama about ninjas stealing epix. and its just boring rogue thread ...
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I´m sorry

if windfury proc is considered an ability then

druid, hunter, warrior, shaman and you = endless combo points.
    It's just a game.

I gotta admit, it is a pretty sick new talent for rogues. Hunters got some raid lovin too with the Hunting Party to go along with the raid boost abilities survival already had. Gonna be fun, fo sho.

I just see it as additional synergy with other classes and specs. We can't always get a perfect group, and if you wind up in a caster/healer group, you'll still get a good bit of benefit out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    if windfury proc is considered an ability then

druid, hunter, warrior, shaman and you = endless combo points.
    WF is a passive 20% haste now,at least the totem is . I dont know how is the Shaman's WF weapons considered,might be ability as well

Quote Originally Posted by xano880
    WF is a passive 20% haste now,at least the totem is . I dont know how is the Shaman's WF weapons considered,might be ability as well
    WF weapon enchant (the shamans personal one) is still the same
    the totem is the haste.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    WF weapon enchant (the shamans personal one) is still the same
    the totem is the haste.
    err thats pretty much what i've said mate : perhaps i didnt make myself clear,sorry

ah, there has been an update i´ts now a 10 / 20 / 30 % chance, so i guess that solves all ^^

THA3L47

Quote Originally Posted by THA3L47
    or if you want replace shadowstep by hemo...go to 75 damage bonus next rank. 

but dont know if mine will bring something...
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=fZ0...MZVrfohuRoeoxh

AHAH i was mislead as well, theres specs for pvp and specs for pve... and thats that. imho it wouldn't work.