Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Maelstrom Weapon?? possibly use of fast OH?

@topfer:
    with ele shams using LaB every 10 seconds (8s CD + cast time) they're gonna nip off a bit of the DoT every cycle untill they're waiting for your Flame Shock to land.

Furthermore, the guaranteed LaB crit (and the 9% melee crit buff following it) still does more damage then letting Flame Shock tick and using CL/LB. You will also want to use Lightning Bolt rather then Chain Lightning on boss fights because the DPS of Chain Lightning lies in it's shorter cast time, which you just made instant.

In the end, I'm counting more on spamming Flame Shock and once 5xMW is up using LaB if I still have a, FS DoT running, or an LB if not.

enhancer + maelstrom weapon = oom

Maelstrom also affect healing spells now.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    Maelstrom also affect healing spells now.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/.../talents2.html

No it doesn't.

Boubouilles talent "updates" were differences between Beta and the calcs on the site, but the site was the outdated one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    "You hurl molten lava at the target, dealing 888 to 1132 Fire damage. If Flame Shock is on the target, Lava Burst will consume the Flame Shock, causing Lava Burst to critically hit."
    Nowhere does it say it has to be YOUR Flame Shock.

And your faster OH logic is flawed. The amount of WF attacks lost is minimal. Hell, with a slow WF/fast FT combo you should see more attacks per minute then dual slow WF. Flurry is also not dependant on weapon swing speed, except for that 1 WF & SS attack every 8-10 seconds. The difference in uptime will be minimal.
    Just from a lock perspective this would be similar to a conflag. It shows that its allowed for use when an immolate is on, but actually won't let you use it unless an immolate that you yourself casted is on the target. It won't let you consume other peoples casted immolates and I don't know if they would implement it for shamans flame shock. It could be different however since Conflag says target afflicted by your immolate, and lava burst does not. It will be interesting to see how it is worked out, but I would wait to see if its confirmed that it removes other peoples charges first

This will be an insane buff to Enhancement shaman, EVEN if it will let you OOM faster...

currently my Enh shaman is never under 80% mp while grinding daily's... with this perhaps i will end up dipping under 30% a lot, and maybe stop to drink.
    It's just a game.