15+ Year Old Account

WotLK raid setup - what is needed?

I know this is a bit early in beta to say anything about raid factors, but id still like to ask if anyone have an idea about ->

- Raid setup?
    - How many hybrids is it possible to take in?

Most likely more to come, thanks in advance and sorry for making yet another thread about WotLK.

Re: WotLK raid setup - what is needed?

How would anyone be able to tell you when there exactly 0 raids in the wotlk beta?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh man, dumb and blind... Read the post.

Assumptions, not facts.
    Some people sit here and read every single post every single day, since ive just been on vacation im not updated about the last 3 weeks.
    People who is playing on beta should have an idea from playing with other classes what is going to be viable. Perhaps retri paladins is the shit there etc.
    Please take your time and read next time before you start being a dumb smartass.

25 retladins. Just cuz' there's nothing to take down.

I'm gonna say, add a death knight (tank-spec) and maybe a dps one - reducing the number of a redundant class (say one less prot warr). As with any raid group - you'd have to list your current "ideal" one, then realize that all the raids vary somewhat - better players are worth more than having "x" of a certain class. We often have 3 hunters. I'd say somewhere in there we are likely to lose one hunter and gain a death knight, our two prot warrs we may lose one for a tank-death knight. With the varied fights for different tanks (pally, druid, war and now death knight) I am thinking that it will ease certain encounters to include a death knight tank. For dps..we now that depends - since i haven't read all the new abilities for every class, will there be fights requiring a certain number of people with a similar ability - Interupts come to mind in BT (RoS type).

1 Enhancement Shaman
    1 Boomkin or 1 Elemental Shaman
    1-2 Shadow Priest
    1 Demonology Warlock
    1 Survival Hunter
    1 Affliction Warlock

Those are the classes I'd bring for sure.
    Fill in the rest with healers and pure dps

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the replies, wether you think its bullshit or not it helped me alot.

1 pally tanks, 1 warrior tanks are nice for raids too
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Deleted

Locking this thread as a similar one already exists:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=11688.0
    Please use the search function or simply have a look at the thread-list before smashing that "New Thread" button.
    Thanks