Poll: What you you think about it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account

Bladestorm to Windwalk change what you think about it?

Its not from blizzard or anything just a personal wish. But what you guys would think if warrior would gain windwalk ability instead of bladestorm?

Windwalk from Blademaster class from Warcraft 3 have 3 effects. Stealth (i dont think its usable on warriors), 300% movement speed, and a bonus damage on next hit. I would be happy with bonus speed and bonus damage only.
    It would be a great to catch up those running druids,flee when intervene is not up, and as a charge when its denied by entering in combat. And its more stylish then some revamped whirlwind.

edit: Or we could go really luck and have Endless rage -> Windwalk change.
    My DeviantArt link: babesnmecha.deviantart.com

Re: Bladestorm to Windwalk change what you think about it?

I'd prefer it if they reserved this ability for a possible blademaster hero class in the future

Besides, if warriors got stealth we'd never get end of it
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Loliiten
    I'd prefer it if they reserved this ability for a possible blademaster hero class in the future

Besides, if warriors got stealth we'd never get end of it
    They are already wasting bladestorm on a warrior. I hardly think there will be ever a blademaster on wow.

Bladestorm, Windwalk and even Titan Grip all are some exotic abilities and the nab warriors don't deserve!

I'm sure they'll give blademaster something better to make up for it, there.will.be.b.l.a.d.e.s. :P

Deleted

as far as i remember Wind Walk had crazy dmg multiplier when doing opener hit, in wow terms i this it would even better than ambush...

15+ Year Old Account

Of course blizzard would change it to something more usable something like less bonus damage, no stealth, less then 300% walking speed (outrunning mounts would be wicked but yea its op...) and some kind of imunity to snares and slows till first hit is dealt.

Wow's blademasters already have windwalk pretty much. It's called "Shadowstep".
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior
    as far as i remember Wind Walk had crazy dmg multiplier when doing opener hit, in wow terms i this it would even better than ambush...
    just 100 bonus damage

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zox
    Wow's blademasters already have windwalk pretty much. It's called "Shadowstep".
    Rogues are getting Fan of knives from WC3 wardens. Super cool talent.

15+ Year Old Account

Where is my finger of death?

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    In my pants

On topic: Windwalk would be pretty neat but do you really need more mobility? Plus windwalk is something that doesn't even fit a hard hitting class like a Warrior, I think they probably considered that when they got the idea of adding Bladestorm

For every Light, there is a Shadow.

Save Net Neutrality, spread the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    haha, nice

Look, all I know is I'm rerolling Enchantress, I need wisps following me healing me and my party over time nonstop.

Or maybe reroll some Thor action. I demand a global ability that does over 1000 damage to everyone, that I can refresh and do back to back.
    Horde
    80 Shaman, 80 Death Knight, 70 Warlock, 70 Hunter, 70 Mage
    Alliance
    80 Rogue, 70 Mage

15+ Year Old Account

Yes warriors do deserve some mobility. We are heavly cced in arenas, so a skill to catch up fleeing chars or anything that will help us reach farther without some kind of anchor on the other side (friendly or enemy player to be intercepted or intervened) would be really welcome.

And Druids, Retpally and Shamans all have their forms of moving faster in combat. Namely cat/travel forms,spirit wolf, 15speed increase from ret talents.

Rogues got their shadowstep (that is way better then charge/intercept since it teleports with no path needed.), sprint (can be upgraded to remove snares) and fleet footed on assasination tree.

Warriors rely on charge/intercept/intervene for mobility. Charge can be denied, intervene requires a friendly target nearby. And ok intercept is a super nice skill ^^. So yea I guess we can use another mobility move.