Where to find old talent trees?

Hey, i was wondering if there was any site that had old talent trees from previous patches. I been searching and all i can find is old patch notes. I think it would be cool to see what the talent trees looked like in vanilla, plus tbc and then compare them to now.

Also would be funny to see some of the talents that were so bad they got removed, i heard hunters had a melee bleed effect. I can only remeber mage and paladin ones from vanilla, and even then im a bit vague

Re: Where to find old talent trees?

Guess i came to the wrong forums, i should have said something like DELETE HUNTER CLASS??????? or WARRIORS ARE SO OP.

Anyway i found a vanilla talent tree.

http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?vie...ry_select_id=9

Guess i got to be the change i wish i could see in the whining bitches on these forums

Or perhaps just noone knew? I see numerous posts a day with positive and helpful feedback, but it is entirely possible that just noone saw this post that had an immediate answer. Thanks for including the link for future people that may stumble upon this thread after a search

You can as long as you know what version of the game it was.

=&version=9901 <-- currently 3.1.2 is know as version 9901.

If you can find the version or just somehow amazing guess what it is. just change this number and it should bring up an older tree. I dont pay attention really to what version it ever is or if this really works or not. But in theory it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporizer
    You can as long as you know what version of the game it was.

=&version=9901 <-- currently 3.1.2 is know as version 9901.

If you can find the version or just somehow amazing guess what it is. just change this number and it should bring up an older tree. I dont pay attention really to what version it ever is or if this really works or not. But in theory it should.
    On what talent calculator? the one on wow homepage?