Helping a New Warrior!

Hi I just dinged my warrior to 70 about 3 days ago and I am only going to be doing arena's I hate PVE so I have some questions, please bare with me.

I would like to know seriously I always hear that 2 Handed maces are the best for 2v2 arena however I will be doing 2v2 with a druid of course ( I wanted an easy combo) and 3v3 with Druid Rogue Warrior. I wanted to know what should I go for a Two handed Mace or a Two handed Sword. Because either specs with lucky RNG can make or break a game.

Second question is it bad for a warrior to have say t6 shoulders and a PVE two hander with everything else being resilience?

Third question do I get Berserker's Call, Battlemasters Determination, Or Battlemasters Cruelty?

Last question if anyone is willing to help can you please give me an upgrade list in order for my warrior? his armory is
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&n=Thelegend

Thank you for all the responses in advance.

Re: Helping a New Warrior!

This forum is for discussions concerning warriors in the coming expansion, Wrath of the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Teferi
    This forum is for discussions concerning warriors in the coming expansion, Wrath of the Lich King.
    I agree, also spade please change your signature, its just waay too big.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    I agree, also spade please change your signature, its just waay too big.
    I got a 14 day ban for 2 of those, lets see what he gets for 5. :P

Quote Originally Posted by spade312
    Hi I just dinged my warrior to 70 about 3 days ago and I am only going to be doing arena's I hate PVE so I have some questions, please bare with me.

I would like to know seriously I always hear that 2 Handed maces are the best for 2v2 arena however I will be doing 2v2 with a druid of course ( I wanted an easy combo) and 3v3 with Druid Rogue Warrior. I wanted to know what should I go for a Two handed Mace or a Two handed Sword. Because either specs with lucky RNG can make or break a game.

Second question is it bad for a warrior to have say t6 shoulders and a PVE two hander with everything else being resilience?

Third question do I get Berserker's Call, Battlemasters Determination, Or Battlemasters Cruelty?

Last question if anyone is willing to help can you please give me an upgrade list in order for my warrior? his armory is
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&n=Thelegend

Thank you for all the responses in advance.
    Make a stunherald. Buy full season 2 and accessories. Socket blue gems and epic leg enchant. And you win