When are warriors being looked into?

I'm getting a little impatient, it's been quite a while since anything's been changed about the warrior while mages have had a major change over all.

Re: When are warriors being looked into?

Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Finer08
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    I'm getting a little impatient, it's been quite a while since anything's been changed about the warrior while mages have had a major change over all.
    If warriors got the spit shine now, there would have been a mage posting this exact post instead :P

All in good time
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We're currently getting back to work on the Warrior, expect changes in an upcoming build.

They are looking into them, ONLY for tanking. Seems like the DPS side will not get much attention.. Kind of sucks. I really want Strength Of Arms to move up to like Tier 2 or 3.. seriously. Warriors need more AP to do damage now-a-days to be worth it.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

We are getting tank changes, but nothing good for dps. So we will become the only full tank class while druids, paladins, and death knights can fill other roles as well :-\

just a little hint with all the "put this and that up to tier 1, 2, 3..." - Don´t forgett that with some talents you could make so imbalanced talentbuilds that all the other classes would cry around like little babys

I´m not very familiar with warrior tree but every change of tier talents give a damn big chance to break the very, very small balance that is in the game - or at least the balance between certain classes to the warrior

even if they´d want to do it itll take them a lot of fiddling around to bring other talents down, up, same tier to keep it at an even keel.

If you haven't noticed, the blue post I quoted was a reply to a thread with the subject:

WotLK Changes: An Arena Perspective - now, I don't think that has anything to do with the Protection tree. I expect some Arms/Fury changes.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...31022&sid=2000

You're getting impatient... why? Are you testing Warriors and ran out of content to try out and work on? Or are you worried that the remaining 3-? months left in beta just won't be enough for Blizzard to get around to working on the class? Seriously, I'm curious.

I can't help but get excited myself for lich king with all these changes and stuff, but seriously...its still years away...and its blizzard...hello delays?
    “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does all the work”

"Power of Water, Wind and Earth, send the fire back to it's birth. Raise a spell to shield the flames, by the power that I have tamed"

Deleted
    No idea, I think they are in a really strong position at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GenjiNumeroUno View Post
    9 year necro? You should check the post date before bumping a thread
    Jjmackey - Protection Warrior
    WCL Rankings | Incarnate of US-Ner'zhul
    7/7M EN - US 20th | 3/3M ToV - US 15th | 10/10M NH - US 16th

Can we PLEASE have Fury be two 1 hands again... Why is it all about 2 handers....

Deleted
    There's nothing wrong with DPS warriors at least.

I hope you mean the Prot warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    The necromancers are full out today.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    There's nothing wrong with DPS warriors at least.

I hope you mean the Prot warrior
    This... personally i think revolving around blocking needs to go, but thats probably more of a xpac change then a patch

Hahaha 2008, that's the longest necro I think I've seen... But shit, this was in TBC and Warriors were amazing in TBC, Arms was doing super well in Arena and were a mainstay in raids, Fury was pending the right raid setup one of the few specs that could contend on raw dps output with Hunters and Rogues at BIS gear levels.. And in my opinion both specs were also great to play during those times.

I think the only negative about Warriors in TBC was the downright utter reliance on raid setup buff stacking to really be able to function, which to be fair they went a long way towards fixing in WOTLK.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by GenjiNumeroUno View Post
    You seriously deserve a forum ban for necroing a 9 yo thread,,, only to start drama when some mofo doesnt read the timestamp and goes "OMg warriior is already oNTOP, nerf them odnt buff1! omgomgMOMMY!"

Locking this, due to obvious reasons.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders