Re: So, with no more haste clippings...

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix
    @Idt: i'm just trying to help out;P
    this man obviously refuses to take it so why waste effort :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    this man obviously refuses to take it so why waste effort :P
    Why change something when its doing fine? :P And I don't want to become a macro spammer....I manually weave my rotation

Idt, ye some ppl wanna be pro by themselves:P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix
    Idt, ye some ppl wanna be pro by themselves:P
    No one becomes pro by themselves :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    No one becomes pro by themselves :P
    not entirely true..

im not gonna comment further on this but yeh thats not entirely true..

now lets just lay off each others backs so no trouble staarts xD go look at new hunter changes

15+ Year Old Account

Forgot we shouldn't quote the person above....

And it's true no one gets pro by themselves....and I already checked the new hunter changes....some I don't like since this mess up the speccs

1. you post without thinking
    2. you make stupid assumptions
    3. you post without thinking at all /point not even looking at talents properly and not reading prior posts carefully enough to even know where we're on
    "1. you post without thinking
    3. you post without thinking at all(u said the same thing twice shows how much u think before u post) /point not even looking at talents properly and not reading prior posts carefully enough to even know where we're on."

so are you a rogue or a hunter? if you're a hunter then you probably just fail completely seeing as you find yourself "stuck in melee range more than tanking a boss"
    u clearly didn't read what i said, i clearly said i was "STUCK in melee range". Which shows that u did not "read prior post carefully enough to even know where we're on." unless ur so stupid u dont even know what the word stuck means..... which u means u should of looked it up before u posted..... and u also said "you post without thinking" to thegoat1 which makes u hypocrite for not looking up the word. or u just didnt read what i said carefully enough, which also makes u a hypocrite.

"2. you make stupid assumptions"

lol increase by 0.05%? you mean decrease by like 3% more like it.. by saying you increase your dmg because you melee-ed the boss is totally bogus because the fact is if you running in and melee-ing the boss you:
    wait wait wait....... me and thegoat1 never said that we were running in and hitting the boss with a melee hit, in fact, its the other way around and we were stuck in melee range and could do nothing about, and while were stuck in melee range we through a few melee hits, instead of doing nothin. saying because we get savage strikes u think that we have the intention of putting melee hits into out rotation was nothing but a STUPID ASSUMPTION. which makes also u a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by dylpickleboy
    "1. you post without thinking
    3. you post without thinking at all(u said the same thing twice shows how much u think before u post) /point not even looking at talents properly and not reading prior posts carefully enough to even know where we're on."
    theres a reason why i added the two words "at all" to the statement. unless you hav exceptionally failure language skills then you probably dunno why the 2 words are there

u clearly didn't read what i said, i clearly said i was "STUCK in melee range". Which shows that u did not "read prior post carefully enough to even know where we're on." unless ur so stupid u dont even know what the word stuck means..... which u means u should of looked it up before u posted..... and u also said "you post without thinking" to thegoat1 which makes u hypocrite for not looking up the word. or u just didnt read what i said carefully enough, which also makes u a hypocrite.
    i dunno why but u seem to be shouting out "im an idiot" all over the place. if your a hunter, why the hell are you even STUCK in melee in the first place. and look at the line that follows right after that:
    "stuck in melee range more than tanking a boss"
    why on earth are you stuck in melee as a hunter? i did read what you said and i even quoted it so that your dull eyes can see which is funny because you quoted what i quoted from

"2. you make stupid assumptions"

wait wait wait....... me and thegoat1 never said that we were running in and hitting the boss with a melee hit,
    that was already established.. yur a little bit slow

its the other way around and we were stuck in melee range and could do nothing about, and while were stuck in melee range we through a few melee hits, instead of doing nothin. saying because we get savage strikes u think that we have the intention of putting melee hits into out rotation was nothing but a STUPID ASSUMPTION. which makes also u a hypocrite.
    if your getting savage strikes then isnt the intention to melee there? i mean why else would you get savage strikes unless you hav no intention of melee-ing at all.. if you get savage strikes without the intention of melee-ing then there really is no point in getting savage strikes at all. so unless you're gonna run in there and raptor crit and run out why get savage strikes?

leading to point of being stuck in melee..

you 2 are just failboats sinking yourselves deeper and deeper its so funny. just answer this question so i can stop laughing...

WHY ARE YOU BLOODY STUCK IN MELEE (on lets assume this to be a boss fight because thats where DPS really matters most of the time) AND HOW CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BEING STUCK IN MELEE? HOW ARE YOU STUCK IN MELEE WITH THE INABILITY TO GET INTO RANGE COMBAT? pls reroll into maplestory and save yourself more embarrassment your posts are full of stupidity

**edit**:
    dylpickleboy you so need to move on man cos im already rejoicing about the new hunter changes compared to the fact that your still bitching about that is virtually irrelevant now

theres a reason why i added the two words "at all" to the statement. unless you hav exceptionally failure language skills then you probably dunno why the 2 words are there
    so adding 2 word justifies that there are two completely different statements? saying "at all" only intensifies the statement.

y dunno why but u seem to be shouting out "im an idiot" all over the place.
    never once did i say ur were an idiot in any of my post, an implication might have come of off as me calling u an idiot..... just another one of ur stupid assumptions.

i did read what you said and i even quoted it so that your dull eyes can see which is funny because you quoted what i quoted from
    but yet u act like the word stuck means i wanted to be in melee range so i can use my melee attacks when u directly replied by say "so are u rogue or a hunter?"

that was already established.. yur a little bit slow
    WHAT! i was absolutely baffled when u said this, because u just totally contradicted urself.
    so u said "by saying you increase your dmg because you melee-ed the boss is totally bogus because the fact is if you running in and melee-ing the boss"
    then i directly say this was a stupid assumption because me and thegoat1 never said we want to run and melee. then u directly replied by saying that that was est.
    where the fuck this being "established" . u NEVER said that u think our intention wasn't not run in and melee.

if your getting savage strikes then isnt the intention to melee there? i mean why else would you get savage strikes unless you hav no intention of melee-ing at all.. if you get savage strikes without the intention of melee-ing then there really is no point in getting savage strikes at all. so unless you're gonna run in there and raptor crit and run out why get savage strikes?
    no there is no direct intention to melee. why? it all depends on what i have could of gotten. if i got it over more Ranged damage then yes, i do have intention to melee. but i got it over 2% parry. Why get savage strikes with no intention of melee? For the same reason u get deflection.... because u dont want to tank, but u know u will be "forced" into a situation where u will. Me getting savage strikes for the intention of putting it into my rotation is equivalent of u getting deflection so u can say mid boss fight "Fuck this tank he horrible, so ill tank." and then take aggro.

WHY ARE YOU BLOODY STUCK IN MELEE
    for the same fucking reason u are tanking.

HOW CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BEING STUCK IN MELEE? HOW ARE YOU STUCK IN MELEE WITH THE INABILITY TO GET INTO RANGE COMBAT?
    maybe u have something thats immobilizing u, or maybe ur trying not to die by saying away from green shit on the ground and ur only way is to go through the boss. its fucking simple, if u have raid u would that there is shit like that that happens, not every boss is a simple tank and spank situation.

dylpickleboy you so need to move on man cos im already rejoicing about the new hunter changes compared to the fact that your still bitching about that is virtually irrelevant now
    my last post have NOTHING to do with my argument about hunters. I was just showing that u were a hypocrite. sure i might have use reference about hunters and our arguments, but there were only to back up what i was saying.

STOP SENSELESS DISCISSION FFS! U ALREADY MADE OFFTOPIC-.-