Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

More good news!!

Line of Sight: We do plan to introduce two new Hunter abilities that will help combat LoS issues (those we'll announce soon), which we believe plagues Hunters the most out of other classes. We understand this has been an issue throughout Burning Crusade, but we couldn't really address it correctly without introducing new abilities, talents, etc. (which we can do in the expansion) We're also (as funny as it sounds) improving Hunter melee DPS through an improvement to Aspect of the Beast (10% Melee AP buff while this aspect is active), and removed the conditional from Mongoose Bite (so you can use it even if you haven't dodged the opponent). Though you won't be doing as much damage if you were at range, you'll find a pretty significant damage potential while in melee range with these changes.
    OMG?! TWO NEW SKILLS FOR LoS? that just sounds wicked to me

the bit about the increased melee dps is cute though not sure when im gonna be using aspect of the beast for the melee ap buff though =\

Re: More good news!!

how do they wanna fix los problems with new skills / talents?? just pls dont tell me they will listen to those idiotic suggestions and create shots going through walls.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

15+ Year Old Account

Sounds great ;D

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    how do they wanna fix los problems with new skills / talents?? just pls dont tell me they will listen to those idiotic suggestions and create shots going through walls.
    wait for them to announce? shots going through walls sounds ridiculous but would be awesome xD

as for link.. erm.. mmo-champion home page? clicky top left picture that says MMO-champion

Create a shot that goes through walls tbh :P

Not through walls, but more range would be nice i think.
    If we can reach "hit through walls" we'll be using that called wallhack

How about fixing mages' LoS issues? Arcane Missiles spam ftl.

15+ Year Old Account

Heatseeking shot ftw

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by yamtaztik
    Not through walls, but more range would be nice i think.
    If we can reach "hit through walls" we'll be using that called wallhack
    we shall be playing CS isntead of WoW xD

im so psyched over the hunter changes

Spoiler: Hunters will be able to use Bazookas that fire heat seeking missiles that can fly around walls/corners/FUKKINGPILLARS/etc…
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

Rocket jump pls
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

lets try and keep the posts logical pls.. lol this is starting to get retarded..

Quote Originally Posted by courtney
    TBH the Heatseaking shot sounds reasonable, I can see that being used as 1 skill with like arcane shot CD of 6 secs maybe which does same dmg as arcane shot and fires 1 shot.

Or something called Hotshot which gets applied when you use heatseaking shot which for the next 10 seconds your auto shot abilities seek out the target? so if they ran behind a pillar, Heatseaking shot then your auto shots go round the pillar to hit him?

Maybe the CD's adjusted but i can see them 2 being used tbh
    They removed the dispell part of arcane, so who knows perhaps they might actually change it to a heartseeking kind of shot.

Arcane shot
    - The arcane powers guide your shot to its enemy, no wall (or freaking pillar) can stop the power of the arcane.-

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    wait for them to announce? shots going through walls sounds ridiculous but would be awesome xD

as for link.. erm.. mmo-champion home page? clicky top left picture that says MMO-champion

Diablo 2, Amazon, Homing Missles (dunno orginal name xP) and we're done^^

Tbh I already feel like we're being change into storm choppers;P Base, we've got a Black Hunt down, we've got a Black Hunt down

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    They removed the dispell part of arcane, so who knows perhaps they might actually change it to a heartseeking kind of shot.

Arcane shot
    - The arcane powers guide your shot to its enemy, no wall (or freaking pillar) can stop the power of the arcane.-
    They did?
    And tbh, seems fine and not OP since it has a cd still. This could actually be a good chance imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    They did?
    And tbh, seems fine and not OP since it has a cd still. This could actually be a good chance imo.
    They added it to tranq shot.

15+ Year Old Account

They added it to tranq shot.
    Hmm, thought the ''Magic effect dispell'' would stay on Arcane Shot and there would be an ''Enrage dispell'' on Tranq Shot? Must have misread..my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Hmm, thought the ''Magic effect dispell'' would stay on Arcane Shot and there would be an ''Enrage dispell'' on Tranq Shot? Must have misread..my bad
    Tranq gets both, don't know if arcane shot has gotten anything yet though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Idt

it would be cool, like it was in "Wanted" movie, where guys shot around the pillars (curved shots or something) :P

15+ Year Old Account

Tranq gets both, don't know if arcane shot has gotten anything yet though.
    Kay, good to know. They should improve it's damage instead of an extra effect :P