Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Legendary Bow goes to a Rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by Apartheid
    Man, half of you folks need to relax.

It's an imaginary item in a video game; there's no need to get all worked up for that kind of mess~
    Its not imaginary, its pixels!!! > > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy13
    If you armory the guild you can see that the 2 hunters and the rogue were both the same rank in the guild. So the hunters weren't "trial" members, I have no idea where you got that idea from. When your in a guild for 2 months you're not a trial member.
    Then this, to end all: Who is more likely to leave, at the end of the day: A rogue who has stuck through all the shit, from Attunemen to KJ, or two hunters who joined for the last 2 bosses of the game. Ask yourself, that, then ask why the hell does this matter to me?

You have to stop being paranoid and thinking that everybody is gonna leave your guild. You give me a legendary bow on my hunter and I wouldn't leave, unless something like this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy13
    You have to stop being paranoid and thinking that everybody is gonna leave your guild. You give me a legendary bow on my hunter and I wouldn't leave, unless something like this happened.
    I'm talking in a hypothetical situation. Maybe he can't raid anymore because his house exploded, or any other random stuff. All I am saying the chance of him leaving his higher than that of the rogue. No paranoia involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Loliiten
    Ever occurred to you that those legendaries were obtainable by even the most casual of guilds? (MC ones)

Hence a lot of people (including a bunch of gms) were complete bums and had close to zero clue when it came to PvE :P When my guild first downed raggy some of our shamans were still wearing Heros Shoulders as resto for christ sake :P spam heal and chugg mana potions like a maniac..

Surely there is exceptions; ninja loots, greed looting (rare!!),
    [GM and his friend]...[loot]...................[other members] ring a bell?
    They put the legendaries in MC because it used to be the biggest endgame raid untill they put in BWL.