Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Anybody know why Koraa is doing most of the communicating and explaining,

Quote Originally Posted by Punx
    Kalgan needs to step down as Lead Designer.

Its been too long and he had become Bias without even realizing it.
    I gotta say I agree with the bias part... I think over time he got a little hung up on what he would like to see on the game, rather than what the players want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    That was Tigole, wasn't it? Though I always mix up those two.
    Well, I did find something on the WoW forums:

Quote Originally Posted by WoW forums 2007
    This may or not have been said but Rob Pardo, VP and Game Designer in Blizzard, was the guild leader before Jeff Kaplan (Tigole) in his EQ uberguild (as he calls). When the shuffle early in WoW's release took place, there were slots for development needing to be filled. Jeff's connections to Rob allowed him the opportunity to get his foot in the door early. Jeff's title instantly went from "Hardcore EQ Raider" to "Game Designer" in WoW designing much of the world including quests. He's since ascended to the rank of "Lead Designer" laying the foundation for TBC and having the final say on all development within in, including classes, items, dungeons, and quests.

Furor (GM of another top-tier raiding guild on another server, made infamous for threatening to quit EQ for another game if his concerns weren't addresed) came on the team shortly thereafter, having known Rob and Jeff from another server, and living close the Blizz's offices in CA. Rob called him "a hard-core gamer and pretty intelligent person. You cannot judge someone based on thier internet personna." He went from designing quests to designing levels, particularly raid dungeons and their scripted encounters.

At least, that's my understanding of their history.
    Original Topic

then all of a sudden there was none.

Blue considers Mage LK forum to no longer exist.

greenmasheen

i think you all are delusional.

Cause people usually can't take anyting Kalgan says seriously and think back to the mock videos about him.

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    Although Koraa isn't answering some very important questions, i.e. "FrostfireDouble dipping: Intentional or not ?"

The WotLK Mage forum isn't busy, so spending 15 minutes a day to give a quick answer to important questions shouldn't be a productivity killer.
    I don't know about you, but forums are the biggest productivity killer on the Internet for me.

i think Koraa posted something a while back when someone asked this question and i think he said Kalgan is crazy bizzy or something along those lines but even still if you have been over to the WOTLK forums lately there dead rarely a post on there anymore. I check it everyday in hopes of some blue light but nothing in the past probably week.

I also think Kalgan was abducted right before TBC and a Fake Kalgan was put in his place programmed to destroy the mage class but thats just me