Poll: If you were given a choice to change class, what race would you pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Preferred warrior race

I have both a human and a troll warrior at 70. I like my troll a bit more for questing and such, bit less downtime from the regeneration.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

How can people believe Undead > Tauren in PvP as a warrior? 90% of the time that you get feared you have berserker rage ready. If it's not, use Deathwish.
    Because tauren look stupid while undead have some of the best 2h animations of all races if you ask me.

Tauren ftw the best pvp race in the game ;D
    For the Greater Good.
    www.allods.eu

1st char was my orc warrior, now 70. Stun resist is great and bloodfury can even be useful in PvP (healer dies? getting ganked? all alone?). Not to mention I love how Orc warriors look (male, sorry ladies), I think its the huge shoulders.

greenmasheen

tauren racials are better overall, 10 nature resist is somewhat helpful, warstomp is nice, and 5% health

for pvp strickly chars, go orc.

actually orcs are indeed the best. Love the sight of orc tanks in the parties. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    I have both a human and a troll warrior at 70. I like my troll a bit more for questing and such, bit less downtime from the regeneration.
    lol
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

i play a gnome warrior. sure im small and weak but im cute and cuddly. if i dont like how my character looks then im not gonna play it wow = dressups for men.
    GG GL HF

I have an orc warrior myself and I must say the armor looks good on him. But I want to roll a gnome one in WotLK (female, pink haired etc, you know the deal ) just for the looks of it being so different from my usual orc and for the old rank14 warrior in my ex-server. She was just adorable wielding the Grand Marshal's Claymore