LFM Ele shammys for Ele shammy guild

I think this has potential to be a serious problem...

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1...8171054iq4.jpg

I give credit to http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...71591&sid=2000 for this shot. for him, server was just lagging so he could drop 28 Totems of Wrath and I was nearly crying with delight at the though of grouping with a bunch of ele shammys, but if people start raiding with a ton of shammies dealing 8k dps abouts each, blizz will seriously nerf ToW ("not allowed to have more than 5 instances of this totem affect you at any time")

Still, i wanna go 1 shot the Guards walking into stormwind...

Just thought i'd make sure yalls saw this picture that is current my Status message for MSN and Gmail...

Also, Throw in a boomkin for iMoonkin Aura (Yay, spell haste) for added effect.

-Me

greenmasheen

Re: LFM Ele shammys for Ele shammy guild

i dont think they stack in normal realms, and if they do, it will probably get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    i dont think they stack in normal realms, and if they do, it will probably get nerfed.
    Totems are raid wide. and yes, Healing stream totem and Totem of wrath currently stack on Live servers

Totem of Wrath stacks on live.

Oh wow.
    Looks like elemental shaman x5 in arena just got a whole lot nastier.

(got 1730 with the team in S2 xP)

I think we will get nerf with these effects ,these effects looks so imba

how come that in the charscreen there are spelldmg and healing? what about spellpower? and how can one crit for 20k+, ToW only increases hit&crit chance but not sdmg Oo

thanks

well I don't know about your first question but in wrath ToW increases dmg by 6% so that many totems......

Quote Originally Posted by baran
    how come that in the charscreen there are spelldmg and healing? what about spellpower? and how can one crit for 20k+, ToW only increases hit&crit chance but not sdmg Oo

thanks
    go read latest patch notes...