Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8820

Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Hah! I love people that are actually caring about lack of mace stun as warrior! I can't wait to go fury now and destroy things, There's a fricken MS in the fury tree now, that you get from doing regular hits! On top of that, no more speed debuff for Titan's grip. Fury is THE new build, and I can forsee fury wars ripping people up now.
    Stop that thinking stuff. It's more fun to just bitch.

Deleted

i realy hoop the are just place holders

becuas the look to much as s4 to me -_-

but welcom all warriors to the world of nurfcraft
    of paladins and Locks

we are daling this #%(^T for over all time now :P

so take a seat and relaxe :P

you whill life trough it :P

Quote Originally Posted by sakrem89
    So hey I was checking the new talent calculator in Worldofwarcraft.com and rampage haven't changed it's still with the old power increase and not witht the badass +5% crit chance!!!!! can anyone tell me why? lol
    Because it's not updated yet? seems pretty simple. Just use the calculator on this page.

Quote Originally Posted by HurfDurf
    Errr excuse me? Warriors have gone unchanged since the dawn of BC, and that's with underwhelmingly mediocre changes unless you were prot... And we were a one trick pony in arena that I'm surprised anybody has been beaten by. "LOL MACE STUN/HEAL DEBUFF/ LOL WAIT SPELLS/POISON/BLEEDS GO THROUGH PLATE AND WE CAN BE KITED NVM"
    You sound like an awful player. Have you ever broken 1500?

Yea try kiting a class with a 15 second distance closer that stuns you for 3 seconds, procs more stuns on you, slows your movement speed by 50%, reflects spells, debuffs your healing, etc etc.....

Also, spells go through all armor, you're not any worse off than any other class.

QQ more, there's a reason warriors were on almost every team in BC, especially 5v5.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    I can't believe your complaining about a 6 second window free of being cursed. I guess in your eyes any new change is seen as a nerf to the almighty Warlock huh?
    You're fucking retarded. Remove curse has no cooldown, just decurse them again after 6 seconds. What this means is CoEx is worthless vs. melee, CoT is worthless vs. casters, in short, our utility debuffs (curses) are going to be worthless vs. a mage.

It was ok in BC the mage had to spend just as much time decursing as you did putting them up. Now he gets 6 seconds of invulnerability for 1.5 seconds of GCD.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    You sound like an awful player. Have you ever broken 1500?

Yea try kiting a class with a 15 second distance closer that stuns you for 3 seconds, procs more stuns on you, slows your movement speed by 50%, reflects spells, debuffs your healing, etc etc.....

Also, spells go through all armor, you're not any worse off than any other class.

QQ more, there's a reason warriors were on almost every team in BC, especially 5v5.

You're fucking retarded. Remove curse has no cooldown, just decurse them again after 6 seconds. What this means is CoEx is worthless vs. melee, CoT is worthless vs. casters, in short, our utility debuffs (curses) are going to be worthless vs. a mage.

It was ok in BC the mage had to spend just as much time decursing as you did putting them up. Now he gets 6 seconds of invulnerability for 1.5 seconds of GCD.
    And your crying foul while other dots are still wrecking people.... cry me a river.

/agrees with Marvdatboi

A lot of things aren't in the Blizzard list of changes. For some reason, blizzard is worse with keeping up on their changes than fansites are.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Now there's the stuff with additional armor no one found in the up-to-77 gear!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account

Heh.... despite the nerf of removing mace stuns, they've actually made Rogue's mace spec superior to Fist spec in the Combat tree. If changes aren't seen soon to Fist and Dagger spec, we'll know Blizz may have hit the pipe one too many times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Mace stun was not ok, and this is coming from a warrior. They shouldn't have removed, just remove the RNG.

Warlock crying about Warriors....doh

Storm Peaks Closed- 8/22/08

Due to some issues that are occurring with Storm Peaks, we are closing this zone until further notice while we work on correcting them. We will notify everyone when this zone is available once more. Thank you for your continued patience and feedback.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...10748&sid=2000

Still wanting to see what changes are coming to druid tanking. As of right now the mitigation is way low

(not at 80 stage in beta yet of course so we'll see)

The quest to get the JC perk Gem Perfection (little chance of getting a better gem when cutting northrend gems) got changed.
    It's now availiable with lvl 70, instead of lvl 72, and for Horde you get it in Vengeance Landing:
    => http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?quest=12952
    Nothing big, but still a neat change to have it straight from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Zainfear
    I could ask if you're reading what I was typing.

To make it more clear: BALANCE is fine. Gimping another class is not fine.

I was merely pointing out that currently in the burning crusade warlocks are extremely weak against any melee (mages are doing a lot better on this departement). This fact is somewhat balanced out because we're extremely strong against casters. Now, in WOTLK, we will be weak against both casters AND melee, which is what I'm concerned about. Can I put it any more clearly so you'd understand?

Balance = fine.
    Being weak against any class = not fine.

Mages should know this tbh.

Edit: ok one more clarification...
    It's fine that they nerf warlocks against casters, but in return we should get increased survivability against melee. (currently we're losing survivability compared to TBC)
    QQ more. That's suposed to happen when a CLOTHIE gets in melee range. Want plate?!?!

What about melee getting owned hard when they're not in melee?!?! Ah, that "should happen when you're not in melee range against ranged classes" right? LoL

Quote Originally Posted by rothomp3

Yeah because that talent totally says it has no internal cooldown and is guaranteed to be up 100% of the time like the passive Leader of the Pack. And it totally says it doesn't stack with Leader of the Pack.
    First, if your fury warrior isn't critting at least once every ten seconds, just quit the game right now.

They are trying to split the feral tree into cat talents and bear talents, thus allowing ferals the opportunity to specialize into a melee dps or a main tank role. Said dps will always be lower than the pure dps classes due to the vaulted utility brought by the class. LotP is a PARTY buff, while Rampage is a RAIDWIDE buff; which would you rather have? One feral tank using mangle to apply the debuff (as well as faerie fire), and the vastly superior spec (resto) brings the battle rez and innervate, marginalizing feral dps builds. A feral dps brings nothing to the table now that isn't brought by someone else, as well as poorly scaled dps that puts them on the bench anyway: why bring one?

Oh wait, it doesn't say either of those things and you're spewing nonsense. Got it.
    You should totally talk more like a 14 year old valley girl while taking great offense to a sardonic post not directed at you, seems to be working for you. Totally.

Glyph of Innervate - Your innervate ability now has an additional 20% strength mana regeneration effect on you in addition to the effect on your primary target.

I don't understand that glyph.

1.) Looks like there isn't going to be any Strength on Feral gear, and even if there was, how often do ferals run out of mana in a raid?
    2.) Boomkins or Trees who would be likely to use it on someone else are going to have even less strength than the Feral Druids.

They aren't saying that in the sense of strength in WoW stats, but the word Strength in general.  20% of the innervate goes to you.

also: senior member, woot

Deleted

The problem with this curse-decurse game is: While the Warlock's DoTs are still ticking (all of which are magic and hence not dispellable by a mage), the mage is actively prevented by this tactic from doing anything but dispelling curses, becaus a mage has only direct damage spells of which everyone is affected by GCD. So, als long as a mage does not has at least one dot this rune is perfectly fine. It still only one class which can make the target somehow curse-immune, compared to 3 classes which can decurse (with shamans coming in). And you'll have to use a rune-space which means you'll have to drop down something else instead.

Making a target immune against all magical DoTs would be unfair. This one isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy
    The problem with this curse-decurse game is: While the Warlock's DoTs are still ticking (all of which are magic and hence not dispellable by a mage), the mage is actively prevented by this tactic from doing anything but dispelling curses, becaus a mage has only direct damage spells of which everyone is affected by GCD. So, als long as a mage does not has at least one dot this rune is perfectly fine. It still only one class which can make the target somehow curse-immune, compared to 3 classes which can decurse (with shamans coming in). And you'll have to use a rune-space which means you'll have to drop down something else instead.

Making a target immune against all magical DoTs would be unfair. This one isn't.
    Exactly!