Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Choice of Armor Model (races)

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    If the males look better in gear (including weapons) and have better animations, yes, then I do prefer to look at males in game.
    Talking of the pictures in the news where models have 1 piece of gear on. Even when they're 3D models I prefer girl boobs over man nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

I was going to post the same thing as the OP.

And *wow* "ungrateful" ?
    This is the "Suggestion and Feedback" forum. You are suppose to handle out a Suggestion and/or feedback (ORLY?).
    Your you're own enemy.

I still don't understand hwy guys make chicks and the excuse of looking at a chicks ass is better than a guys excuse is old I mean come on its the same pixel. Not to mention at around level 16 you can get a long enough cape to even cover. Also its sad that most people who play chicks know that a pixelated chick is the closest they will ever come close to a women.

Because female blood elf is autoselected in alphabetical order. Here's how:

(in alphabetical order)
    - Blood Elf
    - Draenei
    - Dwarf
    - Gnome
    - Human
    - Night Elf
    - Orc
    - Tauren
    - Troll
    - Undead

Also, Female comes first before Male. If you go wowhead and chose to view a model, Blood Elf female is autoselected.

THAT'S WHY!

.. but if you prefer your women strong and hairy, you can always switch to dwarf female.

Female blood elfs are a terrible choice for shoulders honestly can anyone see these w/o zooming in?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...innacle_03.jpg

Also I'd like to suggest that not every single item is portrayed on a black background... especially when the item in question is darkly coloured itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

For displaying shoulders. Use an orc.
    For weapons, use a human.

Anything else, use the blood elf female. It just looks better.

Using a BE Female - I stopped doing that !
    Using an orc male for shoulders - I don't really like the idea of "cheating" with the ratios, that's why I moved back to Human Male. Keeping a consistency between screenshots is a very good thing in my opinion.
    Different background color - Could probably do it, but requires some recoding and that's something we can hardly do because we're busy with new stuff pretty much all the time.

We had to rush a lot of things to keep up with all the new content on WotLK, things will get better over time.

I'd stick with human males, since any armor they wear is basically of an appropriate enough size and worn in a clear pose
    (see : no hunchback like an Orc (male) and not overcompact like a Dwarf.) to judge how it'll look on most other races/sexes.

(Male Blood Elf or Male Nightelf should also do)