Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: warriors with warglaves

In the prepatch, you have to sacrifice all those nice arms talents to get titans grip, so we have yet to see if a classic fury warrior equipped with glaives will do less DPS the someone with 2x epic two handers.

Frostmourne makes no less sense than the Skull of Guldan being in the game and equippable. Just roll with it.

I think some of the other classes will be to broken for a full raid to work. Specially since many synergies will be gone.

Make Froustmourne truly legendary, like the scarab lord title once was. Insane questline + ONE guy gets it, a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by ascote
    I'd say Atiesh is a bit more defining than frostmourne, but wathever.
    Not really. Medivh was interesting, but the staff wasn't overly relevant. It didn't define him. Frostmourne is what corrupted Arthas in the first place, which lead to the fall of Lordaeron, the Scourge gaining so much power, and pretty much all the events in Warcraft 3 and beyond. It's like giving the Dark Portal as a drop to players (I know this makes little sense, but the lore relevance of the object is comparable).

The skull of Gul'dan most definately shouldn't have been a random crappy epic, but at least it had already been 'used up' when players got their hands on it. Illidan turning demonic wasn't as important to the story as Arthas turning Death Knight anyway.

But I expect people to cry so much about Frostmourne that Blizzard will let players have it, unless of course Mr Lich King drops the Ashbringer. That should make people shut up about Frostmourne.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    thats how it is, the offhand speed makes it a rogue set imo, the MH is of course the best for warriors pre - KJ, but the set consisting of the 2 weapons is clearly made for rogues, so slap the guild that gives it to a warr as long as there is a needing rogue in the raid who is not a trial member.
    When it was statted out, warriors wanted fast offhands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    thats how it is, the offhand speed makes it a rogue set imo, the MH is of course the best for warriors pre - KJ, but the set consisting of the 2 weapons is clearly made for rogues, so slap the guild that gives it to a warr as long as there is a needing rogue in the raid who is not a trial member.
    you clearly know nothing about warrior theorycrafting if you think that just because the offhand is fast, it is less useful for a warrior than a rogue. Although I agree with the fact that the warglaives give more DPS in the hands of a rogue than a warrior, the speed of the offhand warglaive does nothing to indicate what class should and should not have priorty.

PS: My old guild needs a good slap

L0L! Glaives will be bad in W0tlk...They still g0t alm0st 100% dr0q chance s0 wh0 cares..N0 q0int in what y0u are saying.. {Keyb0ard d0nt w0rk g00d l0l}

How did he get into this site if keyboard doesn't work? :P

Frostmourne will drop, and I won't be unique.

Pretty much at the end of WotlK you'll see a lot of folks with Frostmourne. Trust me, you will...

At the end of WotLK nobody will play except the dumpster casuals and retards who didn't "experience endgame" yet.

HAH, dual wield ashbringer frostmourne ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    ;D Priceless..almost signature material. Brain don't work good too lol? Where do you play when glaives have a "alm0st 100% dr0q chance", I know a few people in my realm who would transfer right away ^^
    Brain don't work too well. ***