Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8885

Leatherworking
    New recipes have been added for leatherworkers.

* Fur Lining - Attack Power -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase attack power by 120. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Stamina -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase stamina by 90. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Spell Damage -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase spell power by 70. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Fire Resist -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase your fire resistance by 60. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Frost Resist -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase your frost resistance by 60. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Shadow Resist -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase your shadow resistance by 60. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Nature Resist -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase your nature resistance by 60. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    * Fur Lining - Arcane Resist -- Permanently enchant bracers to increase your arcane resistance by 60. Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound.
    wtf why they can get better enchant than enchanter themselves?

So people actually take this profession.
    This user has been banned.

Cloak of Shadows: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes. (Elusiveness now reduces this cooldown to 1 minute.)
    I suspect this is due to PvP QQs? But all I can see is PvPers still having the oppourtunity to the same CD and PvEers will get punished, which I really can't see why is necessary. We don't deserve this nerf to our PvE survivability.

It's just another example of the balancing problems and all the QQ that implementing arena's caused for rogues - if they buff us to make us top single target DPS in PvE (as it has been stated was Blizzards intent from day one) people cry about our OP'ness killing their ratings in arenas...

The CloS nerf to survivability is one example, and another is all the QQ'ing about the new rogue 'misdirect'like talent in another thread giving a rogue's Arena partner a 15% dps boost for 6 seconds - an ability clearly intended to help PvE threat generation

So if mutilate is now from anywhere does it hit differently while not behind a target. do the previous talents that state "behind the target" work only when behind a mob/player or all the time

i love dagger rogue, i played forever, but i think this change just dumbs down the game.
    at least it required skill to get behind a target in pvp to muti. a skill that i still havent quite gotton down completely

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lans
    its not that they are better, its by the amount that they are better. its a ridiculously large portion

Quote Originally Posted by Lans
    It evens out the cloak enchant that tailors got. Enchanters still have the ability to enchant everything else, crafting professions have legs, and cloak(tailors) and (LW)bracers.

Not to mention they only work on the LW's bracers, you can still enchant everyone elses.

Druid balance, big overhaul
    Even some little bugs

ALSO: Northrend gems got their own icons
    Uncut Greens

Cut Greens

Perfect Cut Greens

Uncut Blues

Yeah,the dmg is pretty low.. i think they'll buff it

Regarding Warrior changes:
    Didn't Trauma and Sudden Death switch places in arms?
    Sudden Death is now on the same tear as Endless Rage/Blood Frenzy, and Trauma is with imp. Intercept/Hamstring

Glyph of Blurred Speed -- You gain the ability to walk on water while your Sprint ability is active.

Ooo, i can see many people getting ganked at Booty Bay and the rogue getting away no problem. Will save on water walking potions.

It's nice they'v put a 'fun' glyph in for rogues now

So the talent now adds a straight up 15% crit chance to shield slam or does it only add the 15% when the double BV procs?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jidders
    Glyph of Blurred Speed -- You gain the ability to walk on water while your Sprint ability is active.

Ooo, i can see many people getting ganked at Booty Bay and the rogue getting away no problem. Will save on water walking potions.
    lol.. Is Blizz just handing out other classes moves to every other class just tweaked a bit to seem different? I mean.. Hex(Polymorph), the DK water walking, Rogue water walking thing.. DK buffs are just Enhance shamans buffs..

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    DK buffs are just Enhance shamans buffs..
    Redundancy.
    Blizzard does not want players to stay out of raids, not because they are bad player, but just because they have the wrong class/specc.
    Every DPS should deal about the same, every DPS brings some buffs/debuffs into the mix. Every class/specc should be appreciated by raids and at the same time non should be mandatory for a raid to work (on a per role basis)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mew
    WOW just WOW.

It seems like EVERYONE on these boards are just whining simply cause its new. LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN POST! All of the damn rogue changes listed there is insanely amazing, yet you choose to whine over us getting GROUP UTILITY which we've wanted for AGES.

Geez some people...
    We got some amazing improvements, some manageable nerfs, and finally a utility skill that seems to have been outlined in the list of changes: Tricks of the Trade. there's more changes to come apparently, but overall, I'm happy with the overall streamlining of the combat tree that they seem to be undertaking, along with the big push for dagger combat again. Moving DW Spec to T1? Moving Vigor to T3 to replace Relentless Strikes? Find Weakness becoming a passive self-buff? Cut to the Chase refreshing on ANY Evis/Envenom? Those are all effin' huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I hope the Water Ele mana return is incorrect, that is pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox
    Redundancy.
    Blizzard does not want players to stay out of raids, not because they are bad player, but just because they have the wrong class/specc.
    Every DPS should deal about the same, every DPS brings some buffs/debuffs into the mix. Every class/specc should be appreciated by raids and at the same time non should be mandatory for a raid to work (on a per role basis)
    But in fact Blizzard is just making it the other way around...

Check the priest Forum f.a. ...

Re: Penance in Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8885

Actually your description of penance is wrong. It still ticks 3 times, the first one is just instant. Which is what Blizzard said they were going to do. So you hit the spell, 1st tick happens instantly, second tick, then 3rd tick of the following two seconds.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Penance in Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8885

Quote Originally Posted by Laneer
    Actually your description of penance is wrong. It still ticks 3 times, the first one is just instant. Which is what Blizzard said they were going to do. So you hit the spell, 1st tick happens instantly, second tick, then 3rd tick of the following two seconds.
    I worded it like that because it hits the target then ticks twice. The first wave of healing/damage isn't a "tick" imo. Just part of the initial cast of the spell.