Grid
    GridManaBars
    HealthBars ~10
    ManaBar ~5
    ManaBar at bottom.
    Invert Bar Color.

<5mins.

Edit
    There's some extra corner indicator in that screenshot as well which I can't figure out what's for, I only use the default side indicators.
    -.-

Re: Grid vs X-Perl

Quote Originally Posted by Ermurazor
    X-Perl is bad, my healing efficiency go up rough 30% when I figured out how to configure Grid properly.

Ahaha, lol at that statement. What kind of terrible reasoning is that. If ur healing effeciency went up or down because of a different raid frame and they both do the exact same freaking thing (Not to mention the same size if u want it to) then i just pity you really.

Ive used all 3 of the addons. Xperl just has plainly better looking bars, and mine is SMALLER than the grid bars so i do not know what the excuse of grid is smaller comes into it. And im sure u guys know, u can turn off the mana bars...

All it is, is a matter of preferance, none is better than the other, and they take virtually the exact same time to configure. -THE END!-

Edit: id imagine the raiders in my guild as 45% xperl 45% grid 5% heal bot 5% their own custom UI, that is ofc a rough estimate. CBA with the exact numbers. (I use Xperl)
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Grid is lighter, more flexible, and has more features than X-Perl due to it's friendliness with other addons. Is X-Perl acceptable? Yes. Is Grid the superior addon? Yes. Simple as that.

Ive used both Grid and X-Perl, and in the end X-Perl comes out as my favourite. It's just a matter of personal preference, both have the same options (shows incoming heals, can be scaled down, debuffs etc.etc).

But one thing is for sure, im NEVER going to heal with Clique/Healbot, thats just lame, and since its slower, its also a minor loss of HPS
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I used before Grid for raid frames (i am healer) and Xperl for my frame/target frame and so on.
    I gave up on Xperl and replaced it with Grid. Xperl for raid frames is just poor in information.
    One thing I don't understand is when I see ppl using both grid and decursive. What is that hard to install clique, and assign let's say alt+click or rightclick or any other key to decurse the person by using grid only. Not to mention that you can actualy put more detailed information on what debuffs that one has by using Grid.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Let the thread die. ThrashMetalFTW necro'd a year-old thread. :P