Judgement of the wise - Attack power based

Ok before i begin i'd like to say that i've very little experience with the mechanics of the game so the idea below is just to get the ball rolling on a possible solution to our Judgement of the wise problem. I am not in the beta so i have no idea how much more attack power,mana,spell power paladins will have compared to their BC counterparts.

Judgement of the wise
    Your judgement spells have a 33/66/100% chance to grant up to 10 raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.5% of their maximum mana per second. (A) In addition you gain mana back equivalent to (100% Attack Power) - (100% Spellpower), (B) the mana gained will not exceed 80% of your maximum mana.

1) - OK component (A) with my current lvl70, who has around 1400ish atkpwr (crappy greens and few blues) minus the 420ish spellpower i'd get from the sheath of light talent would net just around 980mana bk. Why add the minus spellpower component? because holy paladins taking advantage of the old judgement of the wise had unlimited mana. I mostly play shockdin nowadays because of how dire ret pallys mana issues are, she has around 442 atkpwr which under the new system (without the minus spellpower bit) would have allowed her to last longer mana wise, even longer if she'd buffed might (662 buffed, not including raid buffs, just might). So with raid buffs the unlimited mana issue would have reared its ugly head again. By adding the minus spellpower component it would negate any attackpower they'd have or at most make it a non-issue.

2)- Component (B) is a limit imposed should it be possible for pallys to exceed 4k (or more) mana returns. i can't find which post it was that mentioned lvl80 pallys max mana so the percentage here can be tweaked. this component is completely optional depending on balancing.

ok the percentages above can be tweaked for balancing purposes, add, change things about, tell me what you think

Re: Judgement of the wise - Attack power based

Oh swell, another Judgements of the Wise post!

For a moment there I was affraid we didn't have enough of these and the sky would start coming down upon us...

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

T_T

seriously... post your opinions in the same thread instead of making new ones... im not even reading these anymore even if it was a good idea or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    seriously... post your opinions in the same thread instead of making new ones... im not even reading these anymore even if it was a good idea or not...
    And which thread is THE JotW thread?

\o/