Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: pladins r prety stupid, i think

Quote Originally Posted by besswarrir
    furst of all m not no troll K? yoo undrstand? reel warris is TARUN and PLADNG WILL NEVAR B. K? all to u pladngs who cry, guess wht? ALL U GYS DO IS CRY. IT REELI STOOPD. k? I AM SIK AND TIRE OF PLADNG TAKE ME LOOT. IT DUM. YOO DO NOT DO GUDDER DPS THAN WRRS EVAR.
    I pooped so hard i laughed...

Reading this thread is like watching Jerry Springer. I can't turn away its just too ugly. ;D
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    Thats kinda like yelling at someone that they're too clumsy as you start into a face plant isnt it?
    did you like how i lefted the ED on the end of spell?

Oh by the way you guys just got PUNKED.

j/k

JERRY!
    JERRY!
    JERRY!
    Rocket Sauce.

can sumone pleez explan to me why pladings think thy are bester than warrirs??? u guys r not warrirs, nevar will be. plz stpo taking my weps n armor, you dps is JOKE. srsly. maybe u heal an maybe u tank. dps? JOK! you all cry like gay babys an it mak me SO MAT. wTF? pladngs...so dumb n gay. you cry. it dum. i think.
    oh HELL NAH MAN. PLADNG S WILL NEVR BE BESTER THN WARRIRS EVRE. pladng = fake warrir oK?? thay need to mak it so that pladngs can NOT TAK WARRIR GEAR acpt maybt tank gear becuz tankng isnt reeli fun for NE CLASS. pladng dont do reel dps like WARRIRS DO OK? understand? stoopid pladngs...
    This is nor REALLY a post, is it? This is some guy flamebaiting everyone or what? Nobody can actually type that bad...hell, even if I tried I couldn't. And if this is real, can we report people for just being idiots?

Mods?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

U is ignurt.

Im gonna get giddy if someone /throws chair

Rocket Sauce.

He got banned previously for the same thing. He reregistered and got banned for another troll in another topic.

Maybe he'll get the clues we keep throwing in his direction soon.