Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shaman polish pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Sure is an exciting time to play Shaman and Priest, where you basically have no input over your class, and you're backseated to allow time to chain buff and redesign entire trees of the classes that were already at the top of the food chain in BC.
    agreed.
    Do not underestimate us.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...52778&sid=2000

so, they are gonna scrap spectral transformation? enhashaman only possible way to catch up anyone? and instead gave the "alent that will cause your Earthbind totem to clear all snares each time it pulses on you and all nearby friendly targets." ? totem, which cannot even be protected by oh mighty stunclaw? oneshotted totem with 15a CD? are they kidding me? ofc, its beta, we shall see how doest that turns out at the end, but right now, i feel for enha shammys who finally thought they will have some ability to catch up others, this is really sad

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...52778&sid=2000

so, they are gonna scrap spectral transformation? enhashaman only possible way to catch up anyone? and instead gave the "alent that will cause your Earthbind totem to clear all snares each time it pulses on you and all nearby friendly targets." ? totem, which cannot even be protected by oh mighty stunclaw? oneshotted totem with 15a CD? are they kidding me? ofc, its beta, we shall see how doest that turns out at the end, but right now, i feel for enha shammys who finally thought they will have some ability to catch up others, this is really sad
    And this, my friends, is why the Shaman community feels as if we've been backstabbed by Blizzard for years. Each time we come closer to solving the issues with the Shaman class, Blizzard takes a cheap shot at our class and strips the buff away, or nerfs it so that it's worthless. (Aka Lava Burst).

So try to understand how the Shaman Community feels.

(P.S. See whut I did thar? Rogue abilities. )
    "The stats don't show a lack of popularity for shaman, they just show a ridiculous popularity for other classes." - Tharfor - Euro CM

They do this all the time. It's like dangling a slice of cake in front of a fat kid. It's so close that the fat kid can touch it but it's just out of reach. Finally, when the devs decide enough is enough, they eat that piece of cake and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Be patient ya gits.
    screw that, be patient like shamans were when bc was going through beta? when they were suppost to get their promised class review? how long did that take? and if i remember right didnt the blizzard rep assigned to shamans basicly said F off after they bitched for a while on the main forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    thats true since tBC beta imo
    Thats true since patch 1.4.

"We are working on it"
    In a typical class forum you'd see stuff like "Our mana is the worst," or "Our dps is the worst," or "We don't scale," followed by 10 pages of high-fives. If another class comes in they get told "Your forum is that way ->". //Ghostcrawler

Let's face it folks:

We Shaman had our glory days back in the 1st year of WoW. Ever since then, it's been a steady process of nerfing us down, well past everyone else. All this while they've improved everyone further than anything we could've hoped to become.

Melee? Enhancement Shaman are 3rd (or 4th) stringers when compared to Warriors and Rogues (and in some cases, Ret Paladins)

Casters? Elemental Shamans have lost 75% of their talented Spell Hit Rating. While in the Pre-3.0.2 patch, we still lagged behind Warlocks & Mages for Casters, we also lagged behind Hunters as well for 4th place in the Ranged DPS role. Now, with the loss of Spell Hit, we lose even more overall spell damage by re-attaining spell hit to cover what we lost....placing us further behind the rest of the Ranged DPS crews.

Healers? Our one saving grace: Resto Shaman Heal Power! Oh wait. No sign of a new Chain Heal Rank anywhere to be seen! All while Priests, Druids & Paladins catch up in overall heal power/effectiveness that puts them *at least* on par with us. In PVP, Druids & Priest had already replaced us in Arenas. Now it'll just push us completely into the back of the bus.

Thanks again Blizzard. This might be Beta, but this is a clear indication where your love is right now and where it's been for almost 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree
    Just be patient. You'll soon get it. I mean if you look at us Warlocks, we still have talents that are NYI and all are trees still are unaddressed. They said they'd be doing considerable work for us soon, so pretty much shamans will also get their turn. If you notice, they seem to be doing rogues and warriors this time, so our time will come soon. Just wait. ;D
    Been patient since 1.4 - tired of being patient.
    In a typical class forum you'd see stuff like "Our mana is the worst," or "Our dps is the worst," or "We don't scale," followed by 10 pages of high-fives. If another class comes in they get told "Your forum is that way ->". //Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe
    Casters? Elemental Shamans have lost 75% of their talented Spell Hit Rating. While in the Pre-3.0.2 patch, we still lagged behind Warlocks & Mages for Casters, we also lagged behind Hunters as well for 4th place in the Ranged DPS role. Now, with the loss of Spell Hit, we lose even more overall spell damage by re-attaining spell hit to cover what we lost....placing us further behind the rest of the Ranged DPS crews.
    Mages lost 50% of their talented frost/fire ppell hit back when TBC was launched and arcane loses most of it together with warlock and shadows in wrath.
    Blizzard decided to reduce talented hit on all casters...

Healers? Our one saving grace: Resto Shaman Heal Power! Oh wait. No sign of a new Chain Heal Rank anywhere to be seen! All while Priests, Druids & Paladins catch up in overall heal power/effectiveness that puts them *at least* on par with us. In PVP, Druids & Priest had already replaced us in Arenas. Now it'll just push us completely into the back of the bus.
    I'm sure new chain heal rank will come with the rest of the spells still missing.

Yer and im sure pigs will fly, as well as the enemy a whole 5 yards infact... Wow... im blown away or should that be they are? 20 yards perhaps?

Pfft why am I bothering they already put the last nail in the coffin.
    Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

I can wait. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Sokar
    I'm sure new chain heal rank will come with the rest of the spells still missing.
    there is not a single spell missing anymore, only chainheal