'New and Improved Prot Gear' = Lame

WTF is this.
    seriously, they are completely nerfing the prot gear for warriors ESPECIALLY.
    they are adding freaking strength to replace agility (which = dodge and also crit) which is freaking lame, they are also taking away defense rating, expertise and block value.

To be completely honest, i think this is a load of crap.
    Blizzard need to think about this. there are MORE than one type of tank, not just nub stam tanks.

Deleted

Re: 'New and Improved Prot Gear' = Lame

Is that just for the Tier gear or all/any tank gear?

Attention nerd raged retard, in the expansion, strength is going to convert to block value hardcore. Crushing blows are being removed, so you don't need to a) spam shield block and b) have tons of avoidance. In conclusion, QQ, shut up.

Though at first sight I had the very same impresion as you, I must say that right now I think I prefer the new gear.

If the 2 strength = 1 Block Value formula is true, we are going to be very happy with the changes. Since our block value is gonna get buffed A LOT. All damage we are not gonna mitigate by avoidance is going to be mitigated by our shield (The way it should be!).

I think this is a good change since shield must be the essence of Protection Warriors and paladins.
    Also, our agro is going to escalate as our Attack power does, so strength is going to work in both, agro and mitigation.

wrong forum.
    It's just a game.

Tanks do FAR more damage in WotLK, and seem to tank okay still. "It's still beta."
    Also, enjoy your vacation.