Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Beta Patch, Patch 3.0.2 Background Downloader

I got the WotLK background up one day while posting on the forums in May but beta didn't open until months later.

Deleted

gife some alchemy recipies! booyyahhhhh

I got a launcher update of about 2 mb last night.
    I guess that's what it did :P

Always download the full patch from mirrors listed on wowwiki though. it's a lot faster.

I got the launcher update. Then tonight I got a patch message on launcher. Was set up for download while playing which isn't how I normally run it. Anyway when I logged I saw the little tornado downloader thing for an instant but no info about what I may have downloaded anywhere. Seems odd a friend said her launcher showed it was big patch that would take a while to download. I re launched and no info at all. Quit playing mind games downloader lol.

Make sure to check the bottom right of your screen for the Blizzard downloader logo, it was acting wierd for me too.

Hey i cant seem to get the background downloader to work the launcher says there is a new patch to download and the loader will start downloading when i start the game and continue when i exit but it never does and when i try to force it to start the background downloader it gives me an error saying Data for the next patch is not available
    anyone know whats up with it iv searched google but not coming up with anything