Rawberrys post talking abotu the changes thingy

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=15444.0

well there is the link to the orginal post where he wanted everyone to talk about what they wanted to see.i decided to make a new thread about instead of posting in the OP cause it is page 3 or 4 and stuff. Well what I think they did is a great enhancement to paladins in general right now. I like the way ret is going, prot looks like it is going to be way fun to play, I am still a little unsure of holy and the general beacon spell. But there is still one or two more things that I think would be great thing for general paladins every where.

a trainable pull or charge, so all 3 specs could use it. I think it would make pvp and just questing more fun. you know make it like a 15 second CD and have a low mana cost, so you could grind more quicker and get into the fray faster. Cause I mean I know we have Pursuit Of Justice, but you still got to run. I dunno I just thought that would pretty niffty to have and something fun to use.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Rawberrys post talking abotu the changes thingy

Cross-thread linking because the other thread is almost at 4 pages?
    What a completely useless post. Try responding on the original thread instead of creating new useless ones to boost your post numbers.

The whole thing seems moot since the new beta build anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by grenalden
    The whole thing seems moot since the new beta build anyways...
    bleh it dosent matter. it will never happen to begin with that is why i made the post.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous