Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: PTR 3.0.2 Available, 8926 new mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Unpredictable
    Is this patch going to go on live servers with in the month or a few days before the xpac?
    Probable like 2-3 weeks before Wotlk goes retail.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Woot @ having the mini pet and mount changes in the patch before WotLK, those things are taking up FAR too much space in my bank currently.

And just "no" to the brown polar bear... Just... No. :-\

Probable like 2-3 weeks before Wotlk goes retail.
    Won't be that close.

Wasn't 2.0 -> TBC like 3 months?

Aye.

But Blizzard has said that Wotlk would be released in Oct, Nov or Dec 2008, so we do not have 3 months.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Unless I missed it in all that text which is the patch notes, kinda sad the rep gain through tabard wear won't go live before LK goes retail. Was looking forward to trying that out.

Wow, over 1 gig for the PTR client? As much as I wanted to try it, I don't think I could survive another huge download like that since I'm on wireless and not broadband anymore. But I hope those of you who PTR it up have fun!

For those who do not want to wait and want some good D/L speed try http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors for mirrors. I go my patch in 10 min with my rapidshare premium account 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by casual harcore guy
    For those who do not want to wait and want some good D/L speed try http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors for mirrors. I go my patch in 10 min with my rapidshare premium account 8)
    are those links safe?
    It's just a game.

I've got all my patches from that place. You can always do a checksum test or virus scan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Shapeshifting will no longer cancel Water Walking.

OP =D

Best of the shaman changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    are those links safe?
    I can vouch for the RapidShare and FileFront links currently up there (they are the same as http://a.wirebrain.de/wow/ -- and so long as that is the case, I can vouch for them, having put them up :P)

I would encourage anybody who downloads them to be careful nonetheless. After all, I am just another guy on the internet.

This patch is nowhere near complete (just look at the water in the canals when you login), so this will probably be on the PTRs for at least 2 months.

Anyone else not able to download the patch for the live game through the background downloader?

Quote Originally Posted by navai

I seriously hope you're right though and it will be all 3 types of hit
    tbh I dont know for sure. but we'll find out soon enough on the PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Aye.

But Blizzard has said that Wotlk would be released in Oct, Nov or Dec 2008, so we do not have 3 months.
    Not true if 3.0.2 goes live before the end of September.

And Blizzard can push Wrath into 2009 if they want to.
    Early in the year they said it would be released in 2008, later they said it wouldn't be *before* Q4. They never reaffirmed the 2008 release window.
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

Yea I'd rather they take their time and work the kinks out instead of rushing to release it this year. Early 09 would be a great release time.

argh char copy is unavailable..
    It's just a game.

75% Woo

holy crap this updater is taking forever..

download- 30 minutes
    install - 4 hours.

omfg
    It's just a game.

Does blizzard realize that their are black bears and brown bears?
    Not brown polar bears and black polar bears..

Even the freaking polar bear in LOST was white.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnitte
    This patch is nowhere near complete (just look at the water in the canals when you login), so this will probably be on the PTRs for at least 2 months.

Anyone else not able to download the patch for the live game through the background downloader?
    Many said that the 3.0 PTR would probably not be out for atleast another month either..

"on the PTRs for at least 2 months."
    Stop making guesses, everything in this PTR has been tested on the PTR, they're just allowing everyone to test it while they make some minor/major tweaks which didn't affect the major highlights (barber, new talents; although imbalanced, etc)

They more or less guaranteed the expansion to be out in Q4, might as well be released in mid-october for all we know, they never give a rough estimate on dates ._.

The guess most of the big gaming/software providers have a release date of november 3rd. Ill pretty uch stick to that.

Click to see my Armory