Dual wield VS 2 handed?

Anyone that plays on beta that can tell anything about this? is there any talent tree linked to dual wield or 2 handed?

And would be nice to hear some about pvp issues regarding dualwield vs 2 handed(if some of them is better and why).
    thanks

Re: Dual wield VS 2 handed?

Quote Originally Posted by odaling
    Anyone that plays on beta that can tell anything about this? is there any talent tree linked to dual wield or 2 handed?

And would be nice to hear some about pvp issues regarding dualwield vs 2 handed(if some of them is better and why).
    thanks
    In Blood there is a talent that ups ur 2h dmg by 4% and in Frost there is a 1h talent that ups ur chance to hit by 3% (Total) and also ups ur offhand by 15% (Total).

Personally im a 2h when it comes to DK's
    Ive done some pvp on both the premades and on the normal beta realms and i have no problems with using 2h weapons.
    Weapons are more of a personal choice i guess!

nice thank you both for the replies, want to post your specc as dual wielding? =)

For lvl 60 you might try this http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...00000000000000

I move a few talents around from yours. I took the points out of Glacier Rot and Imp. Icy Touch and moved them to Toughness to help further improve your attack power from the now 5 points in Bladed armor. Mark of Blood Isn't really needed for lvling and that point could be spent elsewhere. Also, Sudden doom, Death Coil being in the state it is, isn't imo worth 5 points; I put 3 in there just to keep it there if you liked it but they might be better spent in Rune Tap or Scent of Blood.

I haven't used Scent of Blood in beta yet but when I do ill let you know if it is worth it.

15+ Year Old Account

I was never a fan of 2H weapons but for some reason they seem to be ok on DKs. I think this is due to the fact that you are always doing rune attacks. I have specced fully into blood so far, at level 59. I would like to try out dual wielding but it might pay to get a few more levels to be able to get some frost points.

This is my current spec. Like everyone else, I am learning about DKs and have just filled out what I feel will help me to level effectively. So far, blood has proven to be pretty damn impressive. I think that getting points in 2H skill is actually pretty good, but as I get further in I will be sure to comment further regarding 2H vs. DW.

Gaiwyn
    For the Alliance!