DK Starting gear and skills

Topic say it just want to know if westart with any good gear or if i should have blue lvl 55 gear rdy.

And it is alot of romours about our starting skills, can anyone confirm anything for me? ive heard 0 in primary skills (jewelcrafting, mining ets) and 275 in the secondary (cooking, First aid etc)

Re: DK Starting gear and skills

you start in nice greens and you quest to get out of the area and get your talent points and your 'death knight' armor. When you complete the chain and leave the starting area you are ~58-60 depending and have a full set of blue gear that should take you well into the 60's. You don't start at 0 for your skills, first aid and such is currently 270 as is most things but I haven't paid attention to it so I am not sure if it just increases as you gain levels like everything else is doing. the gear you start with is good enough to get you through the quests to get your DK blue armor which is better than you are going to find on the AH greens and looks significantly better for the level.

Re: DK Starting gear and skills

okey ty for the help ;D